Unused Mario characters you want them to return and their possible roles.

All enemies from Super Mario Bros. 2. I'm so surprised they had never reappeared or anything. Well, there are pokeys, bob-ombs, Birdo, but that's it. I want the rest back.

Roy Koopa said:
All enemies from Super Mario Bros. 2. I'm so surprised they had never reappeared or anything. Well, there are pokeys, bob-ombs, Birdo, but that's it. I want the rest back.
And Shy Guys and Snifits and Ninjis. Actually, what are we missing aside from Mouser, Wart and that Tricycle-head thing?

Cobrats made a cameo as drawings in Mario Kart 7 and if you crash in one moving barrels you get to see them flying around, for some reason like some previous appearances they were green instead of red.

Pidgits are rarely used or the Shy Guys with wings and stingers.

Roy Koopa said:

I want them to return too

I really loved Super Mario Bros. 2

3D World was a good chance to bring back those old SMB2 enemies. Perhaps with its inevitable sequel?

Mcmadness said:
3D World was a good chance to bring back those old SMB2 enemies. Perhaps with its inevitable sequel?
It's game play and characters look too good to be wasted for not having a sequel or something better. I guess I have to wait to see the results.

Back