• Total voters

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
Since these seem to be the new thing now, Imma make one for my favorite character. Hopefully this won't be like previous Fawful threads that ended up closed because of arguing and flaming. So, who wants to see Fawful in another game? Personally I just want him back regardless of what type of game he appears in. I kinda see him as Bowser's Bowser (He's the villain when Bowser's the protagonist) That is, until Dark Bowser showed up :D So it would make sense to promote him from RPG-exclusive, or at least keep him active in the RPGs.

Fawful was funny in Superstar Saga, the cameo in Partners in Time was kinda nice, and they gave him a nice finale in Bowser's Inside Story.

Never forget the bean with fury!
2003-2009

I actually used to like him back in the day but his fanbase got really insufferable around 2009 and now whenever I look at him all I can remember is the people constantly parroting everything he said.

I have, well, chortles when I see this guy. Returning in a lesser role in later Mario & Luigi games would be great, maybe as a badge store owner again.

He's an ok character with a nutjob fanbase

I am still wondering of how Fawful will behave if Cackletta was still alive(That is if he is not dead).

meesa really like him

his fanbase ok I guess, but i've not seen that much of it so I really wouldn't know what the bulk of it is truely like

He's as funny as a rotten potato. But not as tasty as one.

Back