Mario Mysteries: Wario's Origins

Do you think this "Wario being Mario's cousin” is going to have the same fate as the Koopalings not being Bowser's children?

Wario can also be from a parallel universe in which there are anti-characters such as Waluigi.

Meh he got created because the Marioverse needed a punching bag

I feel like Wario and Waluigi were the forgotten Mario Bros. Their parents favored Mario and Luigi, but Wario and Waluigi were jealous of them, so they're against the Mario Bros., but they still take parodical names of them, just to make fun of them.

Explanation time!

One day there were Mario and Luigi.

Luigi looked exactly like Mario.

On the onset of Famicon Grand Prix: 3d Hot Rally, Luigi began leaking fat.

The fat became its own entity and grew a tiny brain.

Right before Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, the fat materialized and BOOM! :wario: This happened.

I like your idea of a seperate identity theory, I made this one because I was inspired by it:

Wario was corrupted by an evil jewel and he became the crazy Wario, later after being defeated, Wario was too lonely because he didn't have a partner in a Mario Tennis game and he could find his friend Tatanga. his split personality became an indvidual, which was Waluigi. Waluigi was still holding the evil jewel and that's why his eyes made purple flashes of light. Somehow Waluigi lost his evil jewel and both he and Wario became less evil but still bizarre because of the jewel.

Maᴙio said:
Explanation time!

One day there were Mario and Luigi.

Luigi looked exactly like Mario.

On the onset of Famicon Grand Prix: 3d Hot Rally, Luigi began leaking fat.

The fat became its own entity and grew a tiny brain.

Right before Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, the fat materialized and BOOM! :wario: This happened.
lol......That's cool........ ;D

That explains why Luigi was fat in the Mario commercial in which he yelled: “Mario where are you?!!”

Well, in Wario's first game he is particular elf like. Overall I think he's just a "bad" Mario who's name reflects that pun. Waluigi though is a whole different story. I like to imagine he's a random guy who decided he hated Luigi and made himself appear like a split between Wario and Luigi.

Mechayoshi said:
Well, in Wario's first game he is particular elf like. Overall I think he's just a "bad" Mario who's name reflects that pun. Waluigi though is a whole different story. I like to imagine he's a random guy who decided he hated Luigi and made himself appear like a split between Wario and Luigi.

Waluigi's upside-down L is probably a symbol that represents his hatred of Luigi.
Maybe Wario's W means “Down with Mario.”

yoshiking14x said:
Mechayoshi said:

Waluigi's upside-down L is probably a symbol that represents his hatred of Luigi.
Maybe Wario's W means “Down with Mario.”
It's not even upside-down, it's just flipped.

Back