NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, it'd be cool to see Boom boom.

Peri Peri said:
Duke Devlin said:
Peri Peri said:
That's not what I meant, I can't find the word for it. Um, person who's favourite character is Rosalina?
Nope, that means the exact same thing as before, just phrased differently.
Rosalina doesn't have to be your favourite character for you to be a fan of her, just as Baby Luigi said.
I know...

I was responding to your comment where it seemed like you were trying to come up with a better phrase for what you had said earlier.

No. I dislike Boom Boom, he's just a more generic Koopaling. Why they decided to use him and Pom Pom in the "3D" games over the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. baffles me.

Even though 3D World's bosses kinda suck

Looking at you King Ka Thunk

Most Mario bosses suck, let's face it.

Dr. Mario said:

Its usually only the final ones that are worth a crap and even then thats never a given.

GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. Mario said:

Its usually only the final ones that are worth a crap and even then thats never a given.
Most final bosses are run away from the Giant Bowser and press a button.
Bowser has fallen upon some dark times. He needs a button for making himself a better boss.

GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. Mario said:

You know that doesn't happen anywhere near as often as people say it does, I could probably count it on one hand.

The problem is that its been happening recently over the last few years.

GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. Mario said:

That was only in the 2D games starting with NSMBW. Granted, it still happened more than it should have.

But still, the amount of battles involving a giant Bowser are too much. How about some more fights a la SMW where you fight a normal sized Bowser?

Donatello said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:
Dr. Mario said:

That was only in the 2D games starting with NSMBW. Granted, it still happened more than it should have.
It was unique at first, but it's gotten really old now.

GalacticPetey said:
But still, the amount of battles involving a giant Bowser are too much. How about some more fights a la SMW where you fight a normal sized Bowser?

You mean like 3D World?

King Antasma said:
The final battle in 3D World was escape from Giant Cat Bowser and press a button too...

First off, the car fights, second, he wasn't Giant, that was his default size.

Yes because all Bowser fights involve scaling a skyscraper and avoiding his cat clones.

Seriously thats like saying the fight with histocrat was the same as the fight with Wario in SML2 because you jumped on them.

King Antasma said:
I mean you were still escaping from him and pressing a button at the end.

Mcmadness said:
Seriously thats like saying the fight with histocrat was the same as the fight with Wario in SML2 because you jumped on them.

It still boils down to:

1. Avoid Bowser's attacks

and

2. Exploit flaw in Bowser's level design (hitting a POW Block Bowser just so happens to be standing on).

Still, you bring up a good point with the car.

Back