NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Star Spirits were in Mario Party 5.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
And why is that? Because this board loves to agree with Nintendo's poor decisions.

Actually I just don't want them playable. They can't even get their asses to at least cameo with a few exceptions in the most popular Mario spin-off (Mario Kart) what makes you think they'll be playable at all here?

Gee why don't you just stop being so overly ----ing defensive whenever someone criticizes something about RPG characters

You got Mario Party Advance for that.

I actually think Advance is not the worst Mario Party. It was far from perfect, but I still got some enjoyment out of it. I think that its main weak point was the lack of meaningful multiplayer. It had other problems, but that's the one that really hit it. You NEVER mess up the multiplayer in a Mario Party.

If you want me to, I can go into more details about my opinions.

no, I don't really care to be honest.

My post was just my way of saying that the roster for MP10 doesn't concern me.

Lumastar said:
I actually think Advance is not the worst Mario Party. It was far from perfect, but I still got some enjoyment out of it. I think that its main weak point was the lack of meaningful multiplayer. It had other problems, but that's the one that really hit it. You NEVER mess up the multiplayer in a Mario Party.

What's the worst Mario Party them?

Ninelevendo said:
Lumastar said:

What's the worst Mario Party them?
Island Tour.

But the multiplayer isn't as convoluted.

Dark Pit said:
Sonic is impossible.

I say his chances are greater than RPG characters actually

Back