NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Salvo the Slime?

Yoshi K, what have you been drinking?

Shy​ Guy said:
Yoshi K, what have you been drinking?
More importantly, are you willing to share it?

Yes, won't he be playable in Bowser Party anyway? Also, has Bowser Jr. been nominated? I believe he is the only veteran we haven't done.

No, Bowser works much better as the antagonist of Mario Party games.

But he has been confirmed for Bowser Party mode.

Mario Party just isn't Mario Party without Bowser's trolling.

No.

Bowser should and will always be the antagonist for Mario Party. It's how Mario Party works.

It's fine he's playable in a separate new mode but please, not in the same mode and minigames as the other characters.

Baby Luigi said:
No.

Bowser should and will always be the antagonist for Mario Party. It's how Mario Party works.

It's fine he's playable in a separate new mode but please, not in the same mode and minigames as the other characters.
I agree. Bowser fits MUCH better as an antagonist rather then a party member. Besides, if he was playable, who would crash the party? I do love the idea of the Bowser mode, (Don't know what it's called) because he still is the antagonist, but this time players get to play as him.

Mcmadness said:
yoshiking14x said:
Bowser changes sizes every time, so there is no problem.

But baring certain earlier games, he's never been THAT small. Thats why Koopa kid and Bowser jr have been playable when he wasn't.

The smallest he can be is his Mario Kart size or the Mario and Sonic games, but maybe you are right of something I hadan't noticed yet.

An utter abomination of a character that should never see the light of day again.

If Dimentio HAD to be in Mario Party, NPC role fits him best

No, and if he's playable, I'd want to beat the crap out of that thing.

The amount of no pleases me.

Mcmadness said:
The amount of no pleases me.

i'm happier by the amount of "yes"

Back