NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
How is Mario Party any different?

They try to give every characters same hit box and body frame. So Petey needs to be scaled down significantly.

GalacticPetey said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party uses similar builds for all characters.
That's stupid.

No, it's a legitimate argument for Mario Party

You see Bowser playable in Beach Volley Folley, though, and he can control mechs in Super Duel Mode like any other character (although he's only an NPC).

Fawful is good and all, but him being playable is a bit weird.

I'd nominate Mr. L or something, but it's better as an alt costume.

Nominating Bowser (full playable status, previous role taken over by someone like Dry Bowser), Dimentio, and Popple.

As for Goomba... I can't say it would work too well considering no arms and all. Also I think we need less generics and more actual characters. On that note I also nominate Koops.

Paper Mario said:
I can't say it would work too well considering no arms and all.

people need to stop bringing that damn argument up against gooma's playability in games.

any one who has played baseball knows for a fact that gooma's equipment floats

Paper Mario said:
As for Goomba... I can't say it would work too well considering no arms and all.
I'd like to do a drinking game. You drink whenever somebody brings up that argument.

Maᴙio said:
Paper Mario said:
As for Goomba... I can't say it would work too well considering no arms and all.
I'd like to do a drinking game. You drink whenever somebody brings up that argument.
Hey, let's do that for Ridley and "too big" sometime. I give it a minute or so before we're all dying of alcohol poisoning.

Gregor said:
Maᴙio said:
Paper Mario said:
Hey, let's do that for Ridley and "too big" sometime. I give it a minute or so before we're all dying of alcohol poisoning.
Yes, every time somebody brings that argument, a joke or not, we shout, "DRINK!".

They're in most of the MINIGAMES for crying out loud.

And why would we choose generic Monkeys that aren't the horrendous Diddy Kong?

Ninelevendo said:
I'm underage. :'(

You're in luck; we're only nineteen and we encourage drinking

Back