3DS To Get Home Menu Themes

None of the purchasable ones looked any good to me so I'm just sticking with red.

Why menu themes had to be so expensive? I only have 45 cents left. Why not use play coins instead? (we only use it for Streetpass Mii Plaza)?

I've bought the Zelda Link between Worlds theme bc i still had some leftover cash

pretty nice

Marth said:
MaMeSoPa said:
Why menu themes had to be so expensive? I only have 45 cents left. Why not use play coins instead? (we only use it for Streetpass Mii Plaza)?

And Smash Bros.
I can confirm that Lego PotC also used them.

Update eventually came in. Neat, screenshots on the Home-menu. I'm just going to use the black theme. Unless a really good theme gets released, I ain't buying that stuff.

Lakituthequick said:
Marth said:
MaMeSoPa said:

And Smash Bros.

I can confirm Lego Star Wars 3 also use them to unlock some characters.

Oh god it looks beautiful.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Lakituthequick said:
Marth said:
MaMeSoPa said:

And Smash Bros.

I can confirm Lego Star Wars 3 also use them to unlock some characters.
As does Shovel Knight.

Nothing on the the theme shop is really doing anything for me. Just gonna stick with the blue color until something else comes out.

Until there's a good Fire Emblem theme or something, per the above because I'm very satisfied with the simple blue.

TWO DOLLARS FOR A THEME?! THAT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY!
But if there's an Uprising theme, then shut up and literally take my money.

i'm sticking with the pink one unless they do one with FEA or maybe OOT

NB4 they make a Sticker Theme and ignore the other Mario RPGs

Got "Felt-Stamped Mario Characters"

I don't think it was worth it, but the music is cool

I think I'm just gonna use the Basic Black instead

Back