New Nintendo 3DS

Robin said:
Actually, that was confirmed ages ago and I think it really was talked about in this topic, just on the first few pages, that is.
Ah, okay.

Still, I thought it was worth mentioning.

wait is it like "game boy color" exclusive games, where there's a slew of new and improved titles to justify buying the new console

or like "dsi" exclusives where there were only around five games total, all of which suck?

Cheesy said:
wait is it like "game boy color" exclusive games, where there's a slew of new and improved titles to justify buying the new console

or like "dsi" exclusives where there were only around five games total, all of which suck?
I'm gonna guess the former considering one of the games is a port of Xenoblade Chrnoicles.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Cheesy said:

more like this (I hope)
I'd assume they wouldn't make games that don't need the upgraded CPU into new 3DS games. It's not like every game needs it too, if Smash can run great on a regular 3DS than I don't think we need to worry.

Cheesy said:

Well, Xenoblade doesn't suck, so probably the first one.

It's better to actually witness the speed differences, so here's a head-to-head speed comparison:

It's almost amusing to watch.

Got a mail from Nintendo, appearently they are selling the New Nintendo 3DS (in an Ambassador Edition) on their website now for 199€ (EU ONLY), but only if you got the mail and have an european Club Nintendo account.

large-bottom.png

EDIT: People are fast they're already selling them for more than 300€ on eBay.

Freakworld said:
Got a mail from Nintendo, appearently they are selling the New Nintendo 3DS (in an Ambassador Edition) on their website now for 199€ (EU ONLY), but only if you got the mail and have an european Club Nintendo account.

large-bottom.png

Does that mean there will be ambassador games for the New 3DS?

Mega Gallade said:
Freakworld said:

large-bottom.png

Does that mean there will be ambassador games for the New 3DS?

it comes with everything a regular new 3ds has, plus a charging cradle, smash bros faceplates and exclusive 'ambassador' faceplates. you also get to have it before the official european release

I plan to get new 3DS and hopefully xenoblade on first day before I ascend to the master race in beginning of summer

I only have 3 more console to own is PS1, Xbox 360 and new 3DS then I will own all of the system except obscure console like the 3DO

So I figured to get new 3DS and a PC then get PS1 and 360 in Christmas because price will going to drop fast for 360

i still don't see a reason to rush out and get one

they've literally only announced one game for it and it's a remake

Ultimate ToxBox said:
I have used my 3DS for almost 4 years so it is time for a upgrade for me

i dont think so tbh my 3ds still works fine

and its 3 years 10 1/2 months old

Nabber said:
i still don't see a reason to rush out and get one

they've literally only announced one game for it and it's a remake
mine is partly broken

this post will be obsolete when I finally get the chance to get it fixed

My R button was being unresponsive for a while so I planned on getting this but it seems to be alright most of the time now.

But my L button was acting up yesterday so i think my shoulder buttons are reaching their limit.

yea my shoulder buttons are acting up as well, plus i think i remember having some other things not working properly so im planning on getting one of these sometime this year since i want to replace my old 3ds anyways

Back