Pokken Tournament

Should've been Grovyle instead of Sceptile.

corocoro2163.jpg

Garchomp, Mewtwo, and Braxian all confirmed. None of them have "ra" in their names, so we may still be getting someone on Friday.

Wait, was Shadow Mewtwo really confirmed before Mewtwo? That's kinda dumb.

Glad to see Garchomp in, though. Favorite non-legendary dragon.

rip in peace greninja though

Magikrazy said:
GalacticPetey said:
Garchomp, Mewtwo, and Braxian all confirmed. None of them have "ra" in their names, so we may still be getting someone on Friday.
The ra is in the Japanese name. Braxian is English.

Gamefreak75 said:
Wait, was Shadow Mewtwo really confirmed before Mewtwo? That's kinda dumb.

Glad to see Garchomp in, though. Favorite non-legendary dragon.

rip in peace greninja though
We got Sceptile with Blaziken. Greninja is still very likely.

ha

Chandelure confirmed lol

favourite ghost type so no worries here
still upset at no aggron, breloom or mienshao tho

it looks so adorable and cool at the same time <3

The most interesting addition to the game. Luv Chandelure.

This is the perfect WTF addition. Love it. If I ever play this game, I'm definitely using that one (for me, the rest of the Pokemon are kind of lame).

Pretty sure things brings the fire type total up to four. Charizard, Blaziken, Braixen, and Chandelure.

Still no Bug, Rock, or Normal.

I remember looking at the list of possibilities on some site and thinking it could be Chandelure, but the colours of the name were definitely a blue/orange and Chandelure was purple/orange. It was close enough that I thought it might happen but I figured they'd go with the lame Swampert choice or Heracross (which I'd be totally fine with, I love Heracross too). Glad they bent the rules a little to make it interesting.

Chandelure was one of my favourites in Gen 5, it was the mvp of my fire monotype team and I always catch one when I play through it. Glad they added it.

GalacticPetey said:
people are speculating that we'll have at least 4 more reveals due to the roster's appearance

i doubt we'll get that many but if i had to pick then

Rock - Aggron (pls pls pls)
Bug - Scizor (or Heracross idc)
Normal - Lopunny (because duh)
last one - Mienshao (because we need moar Gen V reps)

still so happy they added chandelure

GBAToad said:
Bug - Scizor
shit dude, I forgot all about Scizor. I'd fucking love if they added Scizor, they're my favourite. I mean they already added Sceptile so I'm sold but I'd freak if they added Scizor too.

I never expected Chandelure to be included in Pokken

I'm really happy it was though, it's one of my favorite Pokémon. I was kind of thinking it could be Swampert who I'm not particularly interested in seeing (would have been happy if it had been Heracross tho) so this is a really pleasant surprise.

GalacticPetey said:
Pretty sure things brings the fire type total up to four. Charizard, Blaziken, Braixen, and Chandelure.

I want a bird in this game too.

Back