Smash Bros (3DS) is 17,300 blocks, or 2.1GB. (oh and snake MIGHT be cut)

Eh, filesize is meaningless to me.

And I don't think it's concrete evidence Snake is cut. Next Level Games wasn't credited on the box in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. But....there's too much supporting evidence towards Snake's cut.

But you see Intelligent Systems, Namco, Capcom, GameFreak / Creatures Inc. for characters. I'm pretty sure all our playable characters so far fall into these company ownerships.

It's stated in the title, but I also don't think this is concrete evidence for anything.

And let's face it, if Snake is getting in, it'll probably be after we're led on a huge wild goose chase with everything pointing to the contrary. Or just unannounced.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
It's stated in the title, but I also don't think this is concrete evidence for anything.

And let's face it, if Snake is getting in, it'll probably be after we're led on a huge wild goose chase with everything pointing to the contrary. Or just unannounced.
A.k.a hindsight bias, right?

Maᴙio said:
But you see Intelligent Systems, Namco, Capcom, GameFreak / Creatures Inc. for characters. I'm pretty sure all our playable characters so far fall into these company ownerships.

SEGA? Is Sonic now deconfirmed?

It's there too, but I forgot about it because Sonic sucks.

Maᴙio said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:

A.k.a hindsight bias, right?
I prefer the term "Kojima is just going to have his fun messing with us before there's a verdict either way".

Magikrazy said:
I don't see Ape Inc.

No hope for EarthBound.
Could've sworn that I've seen Mr. Saturn somewhere.

If Mr. Saturn is in, and I can't remember for sure if he is or not, then this means nothing about what characters will be in.

Forget that size and that Snake might be cut, we've finally found out how the Wii U and 3DS versions will connect!
You can send your Mii Fighter's stats between both versions!

Sonicyay2 said:
Forget that size and that Snake might be cut, we've finally found out how the Wii U and 3DS versions will connect!

If this is the only connection between the two versions then it's terribly disappointing.

Cirdec said:
Sonicyay2 said:

If this is the only connection between the two versions then it's terribly disappointing.
I'm pretty sure that you can transfer all custom characters between the two versions.

Lumastar said:
Cirdec said:
Sonicyay2 said:

I'm pretty sure that you can transfer all custom characters between the two versions.
How about Amiibo?

Lumastar said:
Cirdec said:
Sonicyay2 said:

Yeah, I remember that.

Back