Mario Mysteries: Where did Mario go?

yoshiking14x

Retired
I am obviously not talking about Mario is Missing but about his absence in a Luigi game where it features Nabbit as a playable character. The game never explained it but have anyone made a theory of what happened to him?

I made a theory that it has something to do with King Boo.
Any good ideas for Yoshiking14x's first mystery?

I always thought that Mario was in Nabbit's bag the whole time.

Nah, Luigi didn't notice.

Nabbit's the one who murdered Mario. Along with Daisy, Waluigi, and Baby Luigi.

Mario took a vacation

MidnaFreak said:
Plot Twist II:

Mario got killed by Peta activists, as seen in one of their GREAT FLASH GAMES

Why did they leave Luigi alone then?

MidnaFreak said:
Plot Twist II:

Mario got killed by Peta activists, as seen in one of their GREAT FLASH GAMES
Makes me wonder why PETA decided to overlook one of Mario's more heinous crimes in the past.

I'm pretty sure Mario spent his time with Baby Luigi or somethin'

Yes, good thing he starred in one less overpriced rehash.

Maᴙio said:

Mario probably stars in more overpriced rehash out of any video game character anyway

I'm pretty sure Luigi appears in more of them.

It's not so good when you're the ----ing star of them

Yeah, sure thing.

It's better being a star of a rehash than being an always-damsel-in-distress-and-never-playable in your own debut series. And the latest game you're a damsel-in-distress is in is also a lazy scmock of a game.

Mario was tricked by King Boo into going to his mansion and he became a painting, Luigi didn't noticed anything suspicious dispite the fact there was Mario's hat on the table. That's some detail of my King Boo Theory.

Maᴙio said:
Yeah, sure thing.

It's better being a star of a rehash than being an always-damsel-in-distress-and-never-playable in your own debut series. And the latest game you're a damsel-in-distress is in is also a lazy scmock of a game.

No. No it's not. When you think of those lazy rehashs, you think of "Mario". His stupid face.

Can you please cut out your remarks about Baby Luigi in every single topic you're making? Because your constant negativity is HIGHLY irritating, even if it's tongue-in-cheek. I'm not in the mood to endure with this.

I like making jabs at Baby Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

Mario probably stars in more overpriced rehash out of any video game character anyway
You started it.

Maᴙio said:
Yeah, sure thing.

I hope Super Mario 3d World fixes Peach into a character who no longer gets kidnapped repeatedly.

New Super Luigi U isn't even an overpriced rehash, it's 20 ----ing dollars, a HUGE discount for a Wii U game

Back