Charmander,Bulbasaur,and Squirtle for ssb4 of ssb5 and other changes.

yoshiking14x

Retired
I want Yoshi to resemble the original one(only with the new one's eye structure and color and maybe voice.)

I want Charmander,Squirtle,and Bulbasaur to be playable as a team or even better separated.

Pig Ganon should appear just so he can fight with the other beasts. :bowser: :dk:

Charmander is not being repetitive to Charizard. Charmander doesn't fly and will be a fire breathing light weight newcomer and I think Charmander taunt should be the pose he made after he defeated Primeape in the anime.

What other changes or newcomers do you want to appear in the series.
Alternatively: Why or why not should the Kanto Starters should appear.

There would be way too many Pokaymon reps, and even then, way too many Gen 1, so I highly doubt any of those starter Pokaymon would get in playable.

You know, I'd really like Toad to be playable, since Toads have been playable so frequently in the recent years, and Toad is just a significant character.

can we get a gen three rep before getting yet another gen one rep?

Baby Man said:
can we get a gen three rep before getting yet another gen one rep?
agreed. And while we're at it, choose Sceptile to double as starter triangle completion.

Can we please have, I don't know, Torchic as a fighter? To shake things up a bit for Pokemon fighters.

Well I believe all of you have a point. Charmander can wait. And maybe the solution of what starters can be solved by alternative customes,yet the problem is they are too different and some are quadrupal(sorry if I spell it wrong).

Mewtwo can return if jigglypuff comesback,Sajurai hadn't rejected it. Maybe the absence of the starters is something to support our predictions.

Sorry about that, but how do you do the replying of what another member posted or how do I add something to something I already posted?

Blaziken would make more sense, and I think has more fans, as evidenced by the early Mega. Plus Torchic is my 2nd favourite PKman.

yoshiking14x said:
Sorry about that, but how do you do the replying of what another member posted or how do I add something to something I already posted?

At the top right of your post, click modify if you want to add something.

Blaziken would not make more sense because popularity is a bad argument and Sceptile is important to complete the starter triangle.

Which for some reason you still fail to understand, it doesn't exist.

3D Player 2004 said:
Blaziken would not make more sense because popularity is a bad argument and Sceptile is important to complete the starter triangle.
Popularity is a good argument. Without popularity, Rosalina, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, Lucario and even Mewtwo wouldn't be in the game, let alone almost every character in Smash anyway. Actually, Ridley wouldn't have any real reason to be in Smash if it wasn't for popularity.

So a Fighting Type makes less sense in a fighting game than a, what, grass type? Oh yeah, totally legitimate.

Triangles are only used for Zelda games.

Azusa Nakano said:
Ninelevendo said:
Triangles are only used for Zelda games.

You clearly haven't seen a Magikoopa fire a spell at something before.
What's a Magikoopa :yoshi: They fire circles and squares as well, it's not like the triangle is going to influence anything. Lucario ruined that "triangle" ages ago anyway.

Duskull said:
Which for some reason you still fail to understand, it doesn't exist.
he perfectly understands that it doesn't exist

Cirdec said:
yoshiking14x said:

At the top right of your post, click modify if you want to add something.

Thanks, maybe tomorrow I will learn of how to get a Profile Picture.
The pokemon are going to be a hard choice because there are so many good ones.
Is it posible to make Ridley look big but have no advantages over the other characters?

Blaziken makes more sense not only because of popularity but also because it's a Fighting-Type.

Back