Who do you miss the most in Mario Kart 8?

Who?

• Total voters
Dry Bones :'(

All of them except R.O.B. I really hope that all of the characters still appear in Mario Kart 8 as DLC except R.O.B.

Sprag94 said:
All of them except R.O.B. I really hope that all of the characters still appear in Mario Kart 8 as DLC except R.O.B.

There's this thing called "not buying characters you don't like"

Paratroopa and Petey Piranha

Paratroopa I find more unique than a regular Koopa, and I think Paratroopa is playable in more games than Koopa.

Petey Piranha because size doesn't matter in Nintendo games. Plus I feel like there's to many lightweights compared to heavyweights.

But Nintendo should have left in Diddy, Bowser Jr. and Dry Bones, they all appeared in 2 games and have bigger roles than Pink Gold Peach, Baby Rosalina and Metal Mario.

YoshiGo99 said:
But Nintendo should have left in Diddy, Bowser Jr. and Dry Bones, they all appeared in 2 games and have bigger roles than Pink Gold Peach, Baby Rosalina and Metal Mario.
Meh, I'd say Metal Mario played more roles than Diddy Kong in the Mario series.

I voted H. Queen, because I was honestly disappointed that the unique female heavyweight candidate was replaced by this Pink Gold abomination.

Bowser Jr. would have gotten my vote if Honey Queen essentially wasn't a female Wario

Bowser Jr., but I also was disappointed that Dry Bones, Diddy, and Birdo didn't make the cut.

Back