When are your braces coming off?

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
If you have any, of course.

Mine are off October 7th. Thank goodness. After 2.5 years of headgear, retainers, and being limited from popcorn and gum, I can't wait to have these suckers off.

make sure to wear your retainer. i didn't, and i regret it now

Dr. Javelin said:
No, I meant I got a temporary one to wear when I was 11, for 6 months when I started braces. My top teeth were so crooked that they couldn't start with my top teeth until the bottom ones were aligned enough.
I have sucky teeth.

I've never had braces and apparently I don't need them.

Last May was when my came off. I wore the retainer for a bit.

I don't have any, but I'm getting them soon (in the next few months at most). Not looking forward to it.

Dr. Javelin said:
You had to wear a second set of braces?

Speaking of which, my lower retainer is hurting my mouth like crazy and creating white streaks inside my mouth. I should really call the orthodontist again.

For some strange reason, my teeth structure is different from my twin's. Normally, identical twins have similar teeth structures. So I have no need for braces.

Despite my small overbite and my crooked bottom teeth.

I had an underbite, which was the reason I had to get braces. I just didn't like my smile too much; it looks jarring.

I don't like grinning at all

Look, I don't really smile a lot, unless I'm playing enjoyable video games, especially if I'm posing for a camera, but the underbite made me feel worse.

I was able to stop wearing my retainer after like 2 months when my orthodontist said it should be permanent.

I had a serious overbite and crowding because I got all my adult teeth (even the wisdom teeth) when I was 10. My first 6 months of braces, I had bottom braces, a retainer, and headgear. Also, everyone really wanted to touch my retainer because it had my name on it like staph.
I have to get a permanent "retainer" on the back of my bottom front teeth. It should be there for the rest of my life. And I'm getting one that I can take on and off, but I have to wear it for the rest of my life. i have to brush my gums in order to actually get my braces off by October (because my gums hate me and always bleed at the worst time).
Fun, fun, fun.

I got them on back in 2012 exactly on my birthday and had them up until, eh, err, March? I think it was the last week of March (2014), I had the option to get them off later but I was like Nope if you say my teeth are straight, get them off me.

Well, I had braces for 4 1/2 years, so I got them off my junior year of High School (like a week before Christmas).

So now I'm halfway through with my retainer, since they tell you to have it on for 5 years, though I'll probably ditch it in a year or so.

got them off years ago
the last time i went to the orthodontist they told me i was the best patient they'd ever had in regards to regularly wearing my retainers so get on my level lol

I got my adult teeth at eight. Yet I need no braces. I have an overbite, but my teeth are straight and they stay in my mouth. However one of my teeth was removed because it was rotten (even though my teeth are white and I brush them) and was taken out. Amazing how great my teeth are despite my parents having teeth that aren't as good as mine.

I think I'm getting braces in December, and I'll end up having them off two years later. My bottom teeth are somewhat pushed back.

Back