Mario Party 10 Roster wants thread. (Check back daily for new polls)

Do you want Tumble as a playable character?

• Total voters
Off Topic:

WHY DOES NOBODY HAVE SHY GUY IN THEIR ROSTERS?!?!?!?!?!

Because I always found Shy Guy better off as a supporting character than a playable one

It's true though. I liked him as a host in Mario Party 4 and I liked him as the train guy in Mario Party 8

Baby Luigi said:
It's true though. I liked him as a host in Mario Party 4 and I liked him as the train guy in Mario Party 8
I thought it was fucking stupid to have Koopa Kid but not Shy Guy.

I'm not saying Boo, Koopa Kid, Blooper, etc. AREN'T stupid chocies

Shy Guy IS better as a nonplayable character, IMO. It just fits his role better.

Shy​ Guy said:
Nysic said:
DON'T HATE ON BLOOPER
>Hates Shy Guy
>Loves Blooper

Obvious Troll is obvious.
>Hates Rosalina
>Loves Shy Guy

Obvious Troll is obvious.

Do you realize how that logic sounds? Maybe he likes Blooper way better than Shy Guy. But, he is not a troll. And neither are you

Baby Mario in Mario Tennis and the first Mario Golf was actually cool... Any game after Double Dash just went Baby overload. I can't blame Baby Rosalina for the cuts in Mario Kart 8, though.... But Baby Peach in Mario Tennis Open ruined it for that series.

I think Fly Guy and Paratroopa are the least "generic" characters in the term of enemy participants. Kamek is a bit lot a generic character with a different name, but... Eh.

Ninelevendo said:
Baby Mario in Mario Tennis and the first Mario Golf was actually cool... Any game after Double Dash just went Baby overload. I can't blame Baby Rosalina for the cuts in Mario Kart 8, though.... But Baby Peach in Mario Tennis Open ruined it for that series.

After Double Dash!!?? Dude, don't you mean up until Yoshi's Island DS? Because as far as I know (and yes I'm certain on this), Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were the only babies who appeared. Not even Baby Bowser or Baby Yoshi appeared with them. Mario Kart Wii is the game to blame for getting rid of how special Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were. Besides, Baby Luigi was mandatory to be in Double Dash if they were gonna use Baby Mario.

Wow, I totally didn't see you coming, Baby Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

After Double Dash!!?? Dude, don't you mean up until Yoshi's Island DS? Because as far as I know (and yes I'm certain on this), Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were the only babies who appeared. Not even Baby Bowser or Baby Yoshi appeared with them. Mario Kart Wii is the game to blame for getting rid of how special Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were. Besides, Baby Luigi was mandatory to be in Double Dash if they were gonna use Baby Mario.

I completely understand Double Dash, I meant after Double Dash. Baby Luigi made complete sense to be there. Yoshi's Island DS at least had a reason to go baby overload, it was the game that was a sequel to the game where Baby Mario first appeared.

I rather have Dixie Kong as an NPC just like Diddy Kong, so I said No.

Shy​ Guy said:
Off Topic:

WHY DOES NOBODY HAVE SHY GUY IN THEIR ROSTERS?!?!?!?!?!
Don't worry, I have got Shy Guy on my Mario Party 10 roster.

Almost forgot about making an update!
But new poll! Vote on Baby Peach.

Glitchy said:
No way! If they add Baby Peach, they add Baby Daisy, if they add Baby Daisy, they add Baby Rosalina.

Slippery slope fallacy leads to more slippery slopes amirite?

I have said Yes to Baby Peach because I really want her to be playable in Mario Party 10, as well if Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are playable in it too.

Today, I am going to nominate Mii.

Back