Mario Party 10 Roster wants thread. (Check back daily for new polls)

Do you want Tumble as a playable character?

• Total voters
Yes. She is a main Mario character by now, so she should be playable.

Rosalina should NOT be playable. She's had enough time in the spotlight, too.

No because that means she has to do wacky stuff like ground pounding inflatable thwomps which would demean her character even more

I'm not saying Rosalina in 3D World was acceptable either

I can't care less. All I want is them to leave Rosalina out of this shitfest. She's too good for this.

(I was being obnoxious in my last post on purpose, by the way. Do not take any of my comments regarding this game seriously).

You know what bugs me about Mario Party 10? Ignoring the handheld games Ten games is quite the milestone, not even MK has gotten that far.

And what better way to celebrate this than to finally allow us to play as Bowser, the biggest troll of Mario Party so we can finally get the level of enjoyment he does from being a douche to the other players!

The problem?

WE ARE DRIVING AROUND IN THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!

Mcmadness said:
WE ARE DRIVING AROUND IN THE *bleep*ING CAR!!!!!

10 installments could have been a great throwback to the older ones.

Instead we got. MORE. CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

mqdefault.jpg

Now admittedly the car actually works for Bowser Party and I may get the game just for that.

But ultimately it still feels like missed potential, I mean you could have the 5th player do all sorts of things!
Decide what happens on Bowser spaces, maybe cause events of their choice on the board, obviously the Bowser mini games as well!

Just so many possibilities with this concept but it feels its all going to be underdeveloped.

yoshiking14x said:
I miss Donkey Kong. But who will occupy is position if playable?
Rosalina will be in charge of the "Good" spaces, and Bowser'll have the "evil" ones.
Star Spaces and Bowser Spaces, I like it.

Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:
Rosalina will be in charge of the "Good" spaces, and Bowser'll have the "evil" ones.

Good idea. I always liked that idea from the beginning

It would be better if Rosalina was host of the game.

Baby Luigi said:
Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Good idea. I always liked that idea from the beginning

It would be better if Rosalina was host of the game.
But, it'll probably be generic not-Toads again. Ergh.

I remember my dreams for Mario Party 9 back in 2010....Super Mario Galaxy elements such as ball-rolling and fluzzard flying being incorporated into minigames

my god i was disappointed by mario party 9

Baby Luigi said:
I remember my dreams for Mario Party 9 back in 2010....Super Mario Galaxy elements such as ball-rolling and fluzzard flying being incorporated into minigames

my god i was disappointed by mario party 9
I remember when i discovered Mario Party 9 in 2011.
I didn't have much exposure to previous games except DS, which I got afterwards. So, I thought they would re-do all of the tracks and make them look better.

I remember my sister lying to me and saying that she saw screenshots. She stated that Bowser Jr. would be the only character in the game and the only courses would be Bowser Jr. themed.

Being the gullible kid I was, I cried for an hour. So, I actually got excited when I saw Mario Party 9.

Who DIDN'T get excited for Mario Party 9? At the time, we all thought it was dead.

but then, Mario Party 9 introduced the !^&%@##@ing car mechanic. I HATE it and it was the first Mario Party game since the N64 (was too young anyway) and Advance that I didn't buy.

Back