Tecmo Koei should make a Super Mario/Dynasty Warriors game

TinTinfinite

scrunkly
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Infinite8
It's like Hyrule Warriors but with Mario stuff.

Characters
-Mario
-Luigi
-Yoshi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Rosalina
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Bowser
-Donkey Kong
-Toad
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
etc.

Items/Weapons
-Shells (green, red, spiny)
-Fire Flower
-Ice Flower
-Potted Piranha Plant
-Suits (Hammer Bro, Boomerang Bro, Fire Bro, Ice Bro, Cat, Tanooki)
-Hammer
-Cape
-Chain Chomp
-Bullet Bill Blaster/Cannon
etc.

Enemies/Bosses
Enemies and Bosses known in the Mario series incl. RPGs

Places/Stages
-World 1-1
-Peach's Castle
-Mario Bros. stage
-Isle Delfino
-Luigi's Mansion
-Mario Circuit
-Comet Observatory
-Bowser (M&L: BIS)
-Sarasaland
-Brooklyn
-Yoshi's Island
etc.

Like DLC costumes in Hyrule Warriors, all playable characters has their own set of alternate costumes (eg. classic style, modern style)

While I think that crossovers are great and all, and I definitely would love to see some more Mario crossovers or at least ones that don't suck, no.

The problem here is that Mario is completely out of the style of Dynasty Warriors. Mario is more towards the younger gaming audience and isn't about attacking and battling people. Zelda makes sense and Fire Emblem would make sense because both of those game have a major focus on battling enemies and killing them. With Mario though, it's about just getting to the flagpole at the end to save the princess from the giant turtle, and while you do stomp turtles and walking fungai, it's not like Zelda or FE. You're just making them disappear with points replacing them, and most of the time they respond normally.

It would be very out of place for the Marioverse to have a Dynasty Warriors crossover. The highest ESRB rating for a Mario game (not including Smash) is like E10+ and that was for Mario Strikers and I believe taht was it.

Mario has his spin-offs of sports and kart and party and many others, and Dynasty Warriors would just not fit.

Henry said:
It would be very out of place for the Marioverse to have a Dynasty Warriors crossover. The highest ESRB rating for a Mario game (not including Smash) is like E10+ and that was for Mario Strikers and I believe taht was it.
Mario Strikers has the highest ESRB rating. I think M&L: Dream Team also have that rating.

PeDaRoYs said:
It's like Hyrule Warriors but with Mario stuff.

Characters
-Mario
-Luigi
-Yoshi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Rosalina
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Bowser
-Donkey Kong
-Toad
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi

etc.

Items/Weapons
-Shells (green, red, spiny)
-Fire Flower
-Ice Flower
-Potted Piranha Plant
-Suits (Hammer Bro, Boomerang Bro, Fire Bro, Ice Bro, Cat, Tanooki)
-Hammer
-Cape
-Chain Chomp
-Bullet Bill Blaster/Cannon
etc.

Enemies/Bosses
Enemies and Bosses known in the Mario series incl. RPGs

Places/Stages
-World 1-1
-Peach's Castle
-Mario Bros. stage
-Isle Delfino
-Luigi's Mansion
-Mario Circuit
-Comet Observatory
-Bowser (M&L: BIS)
-Sarasaland
-Brooklyn
-Yoshi's Island
etc.

Like DLC costumes in Hyrule Warriors, all playable characters has their own set of alternate costumes (eg. classic style, modern style)

That would be the ----ing best thing ever no joke about it

Henry said:
The highest ESRB rating for a Mario game (not including Smash) is like E10+ and that was for Mario Strikers and I believe taht was it.

I don't understand what the rating has to do with anything.

Henry said:
While I think that crossovers are great and all, and I definitely would love to see some more Mario crossovers or at least ones that don't suck, no.

The problem here is that Mario is completely out of the style of Dynasty Warriors. Mario is more towards the younger gaming audience and isn't about attacking and battling people. Zelda makes sense and Fire Emblem would make sense because both of those game have a major focus on battling enemies and killing them. With Mario though, it's about just getting to the flagpole at the end to save the princess from the giant turtle, and while you do stomp turtles and walking fungai, it's not like Zelda or FE. You're just making them disappear with points replacing them, and most of the time they respond normally.

Mario has his spin-offs of sports and kart and party and many others, and Dynasty Warriors would just not fit.

Meh I dunno, Mario Strikers Charged is a pretty dang gritty game by Mario standards. You have people slamming each other into electric fences and characters acting out of character with unfitting theme songs. I'm sure I can imagine Mario with a Dynasty Warriors styled gameplay, really, just a lot of tweaks to the usual Dynasty Warriors atmosphere.

Better idea.

Make it a SMASH BROS. Dynasty Warriors game, where each faction represents a different Nintendo series.

It would be incredible.

Back