The Nabbit Thread

Fuck you Nabbit

jhQGspGNCDsK1.png

Never really saw what was so great about him that made him appear so much. To me he's just a watered-down Popple.

But what the heck is he? I've seen fanart that suggests he's actually a Toad, which in my book isn't all that interesting as Toads are like the most boring NPCs out there.
five_finger_discount_by_dogmansp-d5kp06y.png

Why he had to be the fourth playable character in New Super Luigi U, where Daisy, the freaking love of Luigi, could be playable instead? Lol no let's add an ennemy instead. I admit being completely invincible is an original characteristic but still it makes the game too easy.

Cirdec said:
Why he had to be the fourth playable character in New Super Luigi U, where Daisy, the freaking love of Luigi, could be playable instead? Lol no let's add an ennemy instead. I admit being completely invincible is an original characteristic but still it makes the game too easy.

New Super Luigi U should have Waluigi, Daisy, and Baby Luigi as playable characters, otherwise, there isn't really anything "Luigi" about New Super Luigi U. ---- you Nintendo.

Being invincible to anything is such a stupid stupid game mechanic. Why is Nabbit the GameShark/Homebrew/Game Genie/Whatever character of the game? I mean what the hell Nintendo?

/rant about NSMLU over

tl;dr I hate Nabbit. I'm getting that San-ei plush of him regardless.

I like Nabbit.

I hate Nabbit because Mario got murdered and the slot he left behind is crapped all over by this purple monstrosity.

Cirdec said:

Not quite. Wario already had that in the 2nd and 3rd Wario Land games. They could've brought him in instead.

Valerius Dover said:
Cirdec said:

Not quite. Wario already had that in the 2nd and 3rd Wario Land games. They could've brought him in instead.

The problem that the game was designed around the fact that Wario is unable to die. He mostly changes forms when he gets hit, that's what the game is trying to focus on.

In New Super Luigi U, all the other characters are able to die, the game is designed to be so it's easy to die, but you have this invincible ass-gameplay character who makes it look like Nintendo supports cheating your game.

What the players in NSLU should have been:

Luigi
Bluigi (blue Luigi)
Jewigi (Jewish Luigi)
Fluigi (Luigi with flu)

Magikrazy said:
What the players in NSLU should have been:

Luigi
Bluigi (blue Luigi)
Jewigi (Jewish Luigi)
Fluigi (Luigi with flu)

Bluigi is already playable in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Give Glueigi some love.

Baby Man said:
Valerius Dover said:
Cirdec said:

The problem that the game was designed around the fact that Wario is unable to die. He mostly changes forms when he gets hit, that's what the game is trying to focus on.

In New Super Luigi U, all the other characters are able to die, the game is designed to be so it's easy to die, but you have this invincible ass-gameplay character who makes it look like Nintendo supports cheating your game.

Well Nabbit isn't completely "I win button" because you can still be crushed, die on lava, eat by cheep-cheep, etc.

Cirdec said:
Well Nabbit isn't completely "I win button" because you can still be crushed, die on lava, eat by cheep-cheep, etc.

Those obstacles are rare in the game and it's still easy to avoid these.

Lumastar said:
http://www.negativeworld.org/feature/9937/the-truth-about-nabbit#.U9MMUye9KK0

Wario seems too big to be Nabbit, but the rest makes sense.

Sounds like a stupid theory

Lumastar said:
http://www.negativeworld.org/feature/9937/the-truth-about-nabbit#.U9MMUye9KK0

Wario seems too big to be Nabbit, but the rest makes sense.
I'd love for this to be to be real!

Is Nabbit a costume? because I not sure I saw him blink. And I just noticed that he has Waluigi colors and a BowserJr. bandana. Was he originally intended to be either one of them before he became a rabbit creature?

Back