"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Eh, I'm still there if she calls me. Besides if she survives, she needs someone to help her rebuild the library.

Duke Devlin said:
Eh, I'm still there if she calls me. Besides if she survives, she needs someone to help her rebuild the library.
Good point.

She could also Hire anton.

Duke Devlin said:
Walkazo said:
Gabumon said:
Did you just give your treasured gun to Javelin?

You do know he's gonna add it to his big pile o' weapons and you'll never see it again (unless he decides to sell it back to you for a hefty profit), right?
Well, keep in mind I'm still not convinced I'm getting out of this fight alive: might as well bequeath the gun to someone who'll enjoy it, rather than putting it in the hammerspace and letting it go out with me. Plus, giving it to him is better than just chucking it on the floor somewhere. AND if I live, I can just demand it back or else. That usually works.
And there's always a loyal minion who can demand stuff for you if required.

you're hopelessly devoted, aren't you

It's the first thing you learn in Loyal Minion School. "Always serve your master, even if your master no longer wishes you to"

i thought the first rule of loyal minion school was "do not talk about loyal minion school"

Dorumon said:
Maybe if you guys hired me I could deal with mario actually can I have some of that cake?
I could have swore I gave you a slice.

Walkazo said:
Seto Kaiba said:
You know what I realized. Out of all the times Starlow has monologued, no one has taken the advantage of that. I mean, anyone who watched The Incredibles knows that you should take advantage of that. And the part where I was saving my cake and Edo asking everybody why the heck everybody was still there was perfect. Also you made Anton perfect too.
Well, she's got pretty good reflexes and star powers - if we tried a sneak attack, she'd just deflect it, and even if it hit, it probably won't be a 1-hit-KO, so either way, she'd electrocute us as punishment. Really, we're just lucky that she wants to let Mario be the one to win the game (i.e. kill us all), or she'd've smoked all our asses a while ago - but if we push our luck too much, she might feel less sportswomanlike about it all. Hell, explicitly targeting her from now on might've actually been a very bad idea - we shall have to wait and see...
Fair enough. It takes mad villain skills to monologue and still be at the same level of focus at the same time.
Cirdec said:
I bet on Mario. :mario:
Cirdec confirmed scum in this comic

Walkazo said:
And yeah, the pizza-eater's Stargazing. Sorry for not clarifying earlier - I was getting pretty tired last night.

Gabumon said:
Did you just give your treasured gun to Javelin?

You do know he's gonna add it to his big pile o' weapons and you'll never see it again (unless he decides to sell it back to you for a hefty profit), right?
Well, keep in mind I'm still not convinced I'm getting out of this fight alive: might as well bequeath the gun to someone who'll enjoy it, rather than putting it in the hammerspace and letting it go out with me. Plus, giving it to him is better than just chucking it on the floor somewhere. AND if I live, I can just demand it back or else. That usually works.
Looks like the rainbow font not working has really paid off :dk:
But in all seriousness, thanks for drawing me.

Giving someone something is better than chucking it out onto the floor for sure. The enemy might find it.

Cheesy said:
i thought the first rule of loyal minion school was "do not talk about loyal minion school"
That's "Loyal Minion Club"

Luckily I'm not a member of that club, so I don't have to follow its rules.

Duke Devlin said:
...Do you realize one of the rules is "Kill anybody who tries to spread the word about it" you goof.

Dorumon said:
Duke Devlin said:
...Do you realize one of the rules is "Kill anybody who tries to spread the word about it" you goof.
Uh oh...

you iz ded

Walkazo said:
In my defence, I actually had the name listed as "Icemario" in my "list of cameos" list, but I used a list that EDO made when I was doing the plaque.

Oh really? You never listen to me and now you decided to start? That's convenient. And don't even try to imply both of these are my mistakes through omitting that the IcicleRain thing came from your list:

Walkazo said:
Iciclerain

Silly Walkazo. :yoshi:

And you demanding that gun back is a spectacle I want to see. You needed to rely on it just to hold a candle to me, so consider your chances to intimidate someone with a basement full of those things.

The fact that I only blamed one on you ad then apologized for both should be enough acknowledge that the other one was all my fault. Anyway, the plaque's fixed now; UP'll probably take a bit of time to update, but here's what it looks like now in the meantime:

20140926001431!Timetoduel3_456.png

Also, Javelin's probably smart enough to now not to get between a dragon and her treasured stuff. Especially one that just lost all the rest of her treasure, and thus, will have a particularly single-minded desire for her one remaining worldly possession.

Dammit Anton you better enjoy that pizza :mad:

hey now, you should be thankful that I chose your pizzeria over all of the others

[me=Gabumon]sits on Walkazo.[/me]

To be honest, years and years of having my own name horribly misspelled by everyone (including the short, three-letter version, which I later adopted as the default version) has rendered me completely insensitive to any and all plights regarding the misrepresentation of user names.

Really, the fact that I even got all the letters right on that list is already a huge accomplishment.

Gabumon said:
To be honest, years and years of having my own name horribly misspelled by everyone (including the short, three-letter version, which I later adopted as the default version) has rendered me completely insensitive to any and all plights regarding the misrepresentation of user names.
People have managed to misspell Edo? Oh, I didn't even know it was an acroymn.

It kinda sucks that with one of my actively used private usernames, people often misspell it and complain I linked them to the wrong account -.- I feel your pain, big time. I still feel kinda bad about misspelling people's names, though but I manage to feel bad for just about everything so ignore me there

Rosalina and Luma said:
Gabumon said:

It kinda sucks that with one of my actively used private usernames, people often misspell it and complain I linked them to the wrong account -.- I feel your pain, big time. I still feel kinda bad about misspelling people's names, though but I manage to feel bad for just about everything so ignore me there

For a long time, I always wanted to put Endo instead of Edo. I think for a long time I spelled it Endoferir. Hell, I still pronounce it like that instead of how it should be.

Sorry Edo for being one of those people.

Walkazo said:
Also, Javelin's probably smart enough to now not to get between a dragon and her treasured stuff. Especially one that just lost all the rest of her treasure, and thus, will have a particularly single-minded desire for her one remaining worldly possession.
so if the gun is your only possession, then i guess i wasn't stealing from you when i stole that car you were driving around

that's a relief

Claus said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Gabumon said:

For a long time, I always wanted to put Endo instead of Edo. I think for a long time I spelled it Endoferir. Hell, I still pronounce it like that instead of how it should be.

Sorry Edo for being one of those people.

Oh, don't worry. I didn't mean to instigate a pity party, just to show people how ridiculous it is to get all huffy about something as silly as a misspelled internet name.

Also, lol, "Endoferir". Well, at least all the correct letters are in there. That's better than most other attempts.

Anna said:
Walkazo said:
so if the gun is your only possession, then i guess i wasn't stealing from you when i stole that car you were driving around

that's a relief

What, you mean 876's car? You shouldn't steal that. It's scrap metal now.

scrap metal that i can smelt into more guns

you're not thinking like an engineer, edo

Gabumon said:
IRL I can completely relate to that struggle, I don't blame you.

Morty said:
hey now, you should be thankful that I chose your pizzeria over all of the others
Eh, I guess you've been doing it for a while now, so you must enjoy it.

gj anton

Anna said:
scrap metal that i can smelt into more guns

you're not thinking like an engineer, edo
Hey, that's my ex-car. At least let me say goodbye properly.

Back