Continue the story.

But a meteoroid ate his head an elving gadd became a evil t-Rex and he scared off Ridley and delving gadd turn back into him self and grabbed a Ridley egg then...

...Sakurai came running up the mountain holding an axe and killed E. Gadd.

Yoshi, covered in chars from the bomb, was sitting on a rock wondering, "When did things start getting so weird?". He laid an egg, and out of it hatched Larry the dragon.
Larry looked around and said, "When did things start getting so weird?"

Yoshi was dazed at the time, and started chasing Sakurai thinking Ridley's egg was a Yoshi egg.
Larry used his Magic Scepter and became a koopa again.

Larry snuck up behind Sakurai and bit his neck. He started turning into a koopa.

When Larry wakes up, he finds himself in a strange looking house. It belonged to the villager.
"This day keeps getting weirder and weirder... what do you want with me?" he asked.

"Cr...creation? What's that mean?" Larry asked nervously.
"It's very simple. I plan to make a magic of pure power that will help me to win in SSB4. And I need to use the esence of powerful beings like you." The villager's face curled into an evil grin.
Larry was terrified now. His Magic Scepter was across the room. How was he going to get out of this? Suddenly, he had an idea...

...threw it straight at the villager. It broke, turns out it wasn't the real thing. While the villager was distracted, Larry grab his scepter. He cast a spell that...

...the original lineup of The Beatles and turned them into grapes. Ringo having been unaffected by the spell rushed towards Larry and...

He then yells "we all live in a yellow submarine" and flies away.

Larry then aims his wand at Villager and...

Back