Continue the story.

THE END

Not yet. Gay Luigi comes in and saves the world

Link comes back when he's a little, mmmm, richer, and gets bombs. He then throws them at Gay Luigi and Creepy Bowser.

Cdi Peach falls off a tree and on the fighters, killing them all. Peach wins.

Dr. Robotnik yells "NO!" Then he gives Peach a free sample of his super freeze breath.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
My reaction when I came back.

Anyway...
A party was going on in the Electrodrome. Everyone was dancing along to the fun music playing all around. The host was a plushie.
LARRY-4905330811820-2.jpg

One party goer asks, "Larry, why are you a plushie?"
"Well," he begins...

"you see, when a mommy plushie and a daddy plushie love each other very much..."

"And this random fat guy comes, saying 'Hey, turtle man! Want a cool pancake?'
"Like I'd refuse that! So I took it and ate some, but my older brother Lemmy suddenly came out and said,
'NO, LARRY! IT'S A TRAP!'
"Next thing I know, my body feels all tingly and... soft. I had become a stuffed toy.
"The fat gut laugh stupidly and escaped, so Lemmy chased after him. I, however, wasn't going to let a minor setback ruin my day! So here I am, hosting a cool party!"

"But I like being a toy, because... Oh no! Baby Peach! They'll rip me to pieces!"

After Baby Peach, Rosalina and Daisy finish, all that's left is stuffing and a fabric leg.

Lemmy comes to join the party after defeating Wario and turning back into a koopa, only to find his little brother is a pile of stuffing and fabric leg.
"Noooooooo! He's gone forever! Whhhy!"
A party goer says, "You have a magic wand, fool."
"Oh yeah!" He's uses a spell, and Larry turns into...

Then a giant Ridley set a time bomb on to the yoshi and the yoshi went boom boom and Ridley went to...

Back