Continue the story.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Ninelevendo said:
You know how you're obsessed with Ludwig eating People? I prefer Peach eating stuff.
Are you one of those pervs on DeviantArt?

I never said anything about me liking it, I said that I prefer it to Ludwig, as it makes no sense, opens creative opportunities for character responses and Peach deserves it. If she can't be bothered making the plot more interesting, she deserves to be punished in whatever why possible.

As for DevaintArt, I don't even have an account. What on Earth have you been looking up?

Ninelevendo said:
What on Earth have you been looking up?
"Princess Peach"

Look long enough on Google Images, you'll find it.

NEW STORY

One day Mario was racing Luigi and got a Death Stare. He responded by...

Ninelevendo said:
We could of continued with the last one...
Oh yeah LAWL :P
If it's ok, after this story let's do part 3 of that one, I like it and want it to continue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...The Bob-ombs to realize how much destruction they really cause.
One said, "Why are we not in control?! We're so obviously the superior race!"
Another says, "Yes! Why don't we go show everyone just HOW great we are!"
The King Bob-omb steps in and yells, "Let the Bob-omb revolution begin!"

Itsfreakinludwig said:
Ninelevendo said:
We could of continued with the last one...
Oh yeah LAWL :P
If it's ok, after this story let's do part 3 of that one, I like it and want it to continue.
I like it too. I want to continue it also, mainly because it actually makes (some) sense. Btw, welcome back after your break.

Then Luigi Death Stared at one of the Bob-ombs. This caused a chain reaction and...

...The bob-omb exploded, making the others explode, destroying the track, causing Luigi to spin out, he hit a nearby Balloon Baby Yoshi, it inflated in fear, it floated up in the air, it hit an airship, the airship shot cannons at it, it popped, then fell in the ocean, landing on a Cheep Chomp, it eats the Yoshi, but then learned it was allergic to Yoshis, it dies, it floats up to the surface, Mario finds it, he caught it and decided to cook it for dinner, he does this at home, it smells so good that all of Toad Town comes and wants Mario to share, Mario doesn't want to, he gets in a kart with the fish and drives, many Toads do the same, they all drive for a while, they get to Pipe Maze, most Toads crash into pipes, Mario escapes through a pipe, he ends up right next to Bowser's castle, Bowser smells the fish, he stomps on Mario, steals the fish, eats it, Mario gets mad, he grabs Bowser by the tail, SM64 fight, Bowser falls into lava, he becomes Dry Bowser, he runs away embarrased, Mario is pleased with his victory, but BJ isn't, he goes out side and bites Mario's nose, Mario thrashes about, BJ eventually goes swinging off, he also lands in lava and becomes Dry Bowser Jr., he runs away crying like a baby, Mario wants to leave, he whistles his warp whistle, he gets teleported to Iced Land, he decides he's too tired to go anywhere else, takes a little walk, finds another dead Cheep Chomp, but leaves it alone, leaving it there to smell awful, all the Penguins try to move it, but for some reason it's too heavy, they just move out, every other thing in Iced Land leaves too, no one ever removes the fish, so the land is stinky forever, and it is renamed Smelly Land.
And so, because of the chain reaction caused by Luigi's Death Stare, Iced Land smells like a dead fish.

The Penguins screamed as their ice melted. "Someone," they cried. "Save our home!"

Just then an being was skating across the water. Literally turning the water it was skating in to ice. It was...Ice Yellow Toad!

The Ice yellow toad then decided to take the penguins away with him and the he started a new army and is now king of the world.

The skuas and leopard seals chased after them, because they needed penguins for food.

As ice yellow toad© sat in his castle, he began to ponder. "What is the meaning of all this conquest? Why did I even bother creating an army of penguins? How the hell did I even become ruler?"
Suddenly, he saw someone suspicious was at his castle gate.(WHICH HE OBVIOUSLY HAS DON'T JUDGE MY STORYTELLING) T'was Princess Peach©! Ice yellow toad© rushed to the gates, which he slowly opened in confusion of why Princess Peach© would come to him. "Yo Bitch U still have like, seventeen terms of mortgage to pay me. Just cuz u help mario© doesn't mean u can escape your debts!" Princess Peach© gracefully stated. "Shit," Ice yellow toad© stated. "Now she'll....

"take my castle!" Two giant Albatosses took the Ice Yellow Toad's castle, then dropped it. It shattered into many pieces.
Ice Yellow Toad sat there, upset. "At least I still have my penguins..." he turned to see that they had left.
"OH COME ON!"
The Penguins returned to Smelly Land and just decided to remove the stinky dead fish. "Sheesh, was that so hard?" one said.
A few days later, the other creatures realized the place wasn't stinky anymore, so they came back, and the place was renamed Iced Land.
Now, the Ice Bros. go out to get revenge on Luigi for Death Staring.

The Ice Bros. find Luigi and throw ice at him for Death Staring Mario. Luigi is frozen in a block. Mario finds Luigi frozen in a block, and...

After Luigi died, they magically acquired the Secret of the Death Stare. The Cooligans choose to use it to...

Back