Continue the story.

Koopakoolklub

Raccon Turtles flying through the sky
Someone types a sentence or paragraph to begin a story. The next one to post continues the story with something to match, or something that doesn't. You can't post twice in a row. When someone thinks the story should end, type something saying so like "The End". And then start a new story. One story should be at least 15 posts long. If someone has already started a new story, do not start another right after until it is over.

A normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario relaxes at home. Suddenly...

He looked at himself in the mirror and saw that he was becoming metal.

When the doctor comes, he's shocked to learn the doctor is himself. "But... how am I here, and there?!" Dr Mario says...

As a temporal paradox begins to rip apart time and space, thus putting the entire universe at risk of being destroyed.

And then Nurse Peach busts through the door and shoves a pill down Mario's throaght

Mario was relieved as he realized that the world was still safe. Until he looked in the corner of his room, where he saw...

He woke up. It was another dream. Not Mario's...

METAL Mario's! Plot twist! Metal Mario thought he was Mario again!

THE END

But it wasn't really the end, as suddenly, Metal Mario was grabbed by a giant magnet controlled by Dr. Mario.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

He was ok. It was REALLY a dream that time.

Except it wasn't a dream, because "it was just a dream" endings are cheap cop-outs no one likes when they're executed like that *bleep*. Dr. Mario moved the magnet with Metal Mario attached over a...

PIT OF CARAMELL! Dr. Mario dipped Metal Mario in the pit of caramell, then fed it to METAL EATING CHEEP-CHEEPS.
The End

What is it with you and trying to rush things to an end
I rebel against your "end"
I refuse to acknowledge it

Dr. Mario laughed. "HA! Now, nothing shall stop me from conquering..."

Upon the others finding out Dr Mario's true identity, he decided it was time to flee. "Buh-Bye!" he said as his gas pill exploded on the floor.
Nurse Peach said, "We can't let him take the world! Let's go!"
She and Mario (the actual one) call their Yoshis and head out!
Meanwhile, the dazed doctor made the mistake of traveling to the place where the sun doesn't shine.
Dark Land, home of the koopas.

And then Miley Cyrus fell on his head.

Mario attempts to steal the pizzas. Allowing the koopatrols to see him and poke his behind with a spear. Dr Mario laughs, and Nurse peach facepalms.

Back