Smash Camp 2014 - Online, Virtual Summer Camp

Also, if he did get that score, wouldn't that then become the world record?

if you guys are that worried about it pm the leaders and mention what the old world record was or something

I believed it at first because I know he's insane with flash games in general, but beating the WR like that is bullshit, without a doubt. I think it was Icemario who calculated that it takes about 10 minutes to get 1mill with all the achievements, so he'd need to be there for 2.5 hours to get 15mill.

i have to say this whole thing was very disorganized
half of cabin 4 dropped out so we we're pretty much handicapped for the rest of the camp, no accomadations
the tournaments were a huge mess, theyd start when everyone wasnt even ready or just straight up disqualify people (i was ready for both tournaments, they either started at a random time or for pokemon just dq'd me when i posted a day ago in the thread i was ready to play)
the scavenger hunt was kinda interesting but eh, it got kinda old
flash games were really mediocore and grueling, it just got tiring playing them
from what ive heard though this was one of the worst smash camps as there were barely any tournies (apparntly theres a tf2 one every year but not this one, etc.) and it was just stupid how everyone dropped out of our cabin, pretty much nobody gave a fuck after that in 4, but seriously tho when did we

i probably wont join next year but if it improves from this disaster maybe ill give it a second thought

Yeah, having everyone in Cabin 4 ditch made it way less motivating to participate.

The tournaments have never gone well in my experience because timezones. Americans probably feel differently. I'm really pissed about MK8 this year because it was a complete mess and we had the worst people in our heat.

I dunno, I mean I really like the concept of SC and the people there but there's so many obvious things the staff could do to make it run smoother and it makes me disappointed because I know myself and others have brought these things up to them in the past.

*sigh*

Why don't you run for staff for 2015 and lead us all into a new age of organization and productivity?

yeah whoops i totally forgot about this because i was busy on the first couple of days so oops
i probably wont compete next time, idk it seemed like a good concept but i dont think its something i'm that interested in

Yui Hirasawa said:
I dunno, I mean I really like the concept of SC and the people there but there's so many obvious things the staff could do to make it run smoother

I completely agree with this.

Mario4Ever said:
Why don't you run for staff for 2015 and lead us all into a new age of organization and productivity?
Tbh me and one of the staff members and I have had some pretty shaky history so I dunno how good we'd be on a team together. :s

Though I was actually holding out for the chance that Tapatalk would become available for Zetaboards so I can make awesome things happen, and its confirmed that it's in development now so should be there for next year. Who knows~

The tournament isn't going to happen, that's what.

Award Ceremory

I nominated mah prez tfp for everything and he didn't win anything, I demand a re-count.

Yui Hirasawa said:
The tournament isn't going to happen, that's what.
It's funny cause it already happened when you posted that.

It's not funny because something went not as expected and I still don't know the final results of it. In best case I'm in third, worst case sixth, fairest case fifth.

So yeah.

Back