Smash Camp 2014 - Online, Virtual Summer Camp

fantanoice

I can see through time
Pronouns
She / They
Got permission from porple to post this.

Smash Camp is here!

For those who don't know about it, Smash Camp is a week-long event where a number of forums come together to play games and make friends with people on other sites.

It's a summer camp for forums!

How does it work? Simply sign up, and you'll be sorted into a team, called 'Cabins.' Then, throughout the week, you and your Cabin will compete in different challenges to earn points. The Cabin with the most points at the end of the week wins!

Activities are pretty diverse. In the past they've had flash games, graphics battles, hidden item games, creative writing, scavenger hunts, music writing, Mario Kart, etc. So, even if you're not good at playing games, there's always something else you can do!

They're also offering prizes to winners of certain challenges (most likely Steam games), and everybody likes free stuff, right?

Want to participate? Simply head over to http://smashcamp2014.com, hit register, and ask the Sorting Hat to place you in a Cabin.

Hope to see you all there!

You're just not doing it right.

Cabin 4 represent.

cabin 3 is now the best solely because i'm in it

I have joined and I'm in Cabin 2. Hope to have fun there! :)
(My name is MrTimtendo btw)

Smg2daisy said:
I don't even know which Cabin I'm in

you're in cabin 1 now

Cirdec said:
Super Mario Boards is not even on home forum options.
You'll need to ask the Admins to put it up because MB hasn't been on there before.

Or just pick Dashing instead.

Back