Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't care for him!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I hate him!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Super Luigi World said:
Vommack said:
I think the massive black hole of the Koopalings swallowing up seven roster spots is more responsible for them missing than [Metal Mario].
This is the truth.
I wasn't talking about Metal Mario, you fool. I was referring to the...abomination.

Vommack said:
Super Luigi World said:
Vommack said:
I think the massive black hole of the Koopalings swallowing up seven roster spots is more responsible for them missing than [Metal Mario].
This is the truth.
I wasn't talking about Metal Mario, you fool. I was referring to the...abomination.
The post implies that people think Metal Mario is responsible for missing characters.

I was referring to those people.

BVB Guy said:
He's just a waste of space and an extra Mario. That could be Dry Bones or Boo in that character slot. If you ask me, he should have stayed a power-up.
No one that I know of complains about him being in Mario Golf 64 or Dr. Mario 64.

Super Luigi World said:
BVB Guy said:
He's just a waste of space and an extra Mario. That could be Dry Bones or Boo in that character slot. If you ask me, he should have stayed a power-up.
No one that I know of complains about him being in Mario Golf 64 or Dr. Mario 64.
I'm talking about Mario Kart. I don't own those 2 games.

Anyway, what's the point of Pink Gold Peach? What is the purpose of these metal characters? I don't care for them. I wouldn't see any reason for them to exist unless they were heavy metal characters.

BVB Guy said:
Super Luigi World said:
BVB Guy said:

Anyway, what's the point of Pink Gold Peach? What is the purpose of these metal characters? I don't care for them. I wouldn't see any reason for them to exist unless they were heavy metal characters.
They're in the heavy class, and they're metal. Bam, heavy metal.

Super Luigi World said:

Metal Mario in Golf was more of a bonus than anything, and besides, the Mario Golf roster was actually excellent for its time.

Dunno about Dr. Mario 64.

BVB Guy said:
Super Luigi World said:
BVB Guy said:

The metal characters are for extra heavyweight options.

Super Luigi World said:
BVB Guy said:
Super Luigi World said:
BVB Guy said:

They're in the heavy class, and they're metal. Bam, heavy metal.
Um, what about Alternative Metal Characters? Still, I don't see much point in their existence. Why not have King Boo or maybe even Petey Piranha if you're looking for someone in a heavy weight class?

I doubt the Koopalings, PGP, or Baby Rosalina would return in Mario Kart 9 or whatever they'll call it, so there will be plenty of room for more characters... Unless they pull a MK7 and give it like 20 characters.

I have no idea why Nintendo thinks it's a good idea to limit characters on a handheld

BVB Guy said:
Metal Mario >>>> Dry Bones > Boo.

It's funny because Dry Bones is just a Koopa skeleton. If there were Dry Mario, people would complain (I'd laugh).

He would've worked more as an alternate costume imo, but I really don't care about him being in Mario Kart 8. Same goes for Pink Gold Peach.

He's appeared in 7 games over a span of 15 years (8 if you count Tennis Open).
That's around 1 game every other year.
Cirdec said:
He is overused because he is the best character in time trial.
Oh, that's what you meant?

So you'd love him if people hated him?

Magikrazy said:
Cirdec said:

RandomBob-omb said Metal Mario is overused in Mario Kart 7, I just told the reason why. I like him, no matter if he is overused or not.

he's a pretty meh character

don't like his voice either

Cirdec said:
Magikrazy said:
Cirdec said:

RandomBob-omb said Metal Mario is overused in Mario Kart 7, I just told the reason why. I like him, no matter if he is overused or not.
Sorry. You misunderstood me. I was talking to Randombob-omb.

Back