My Idea For New 3D Donkey Kong Game

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey guys, I had some ideas about a new 3D DK game, though Idk if any of you will agree. Remember...This is my opinion.
Ok, first off, I think the plot should be about King K. Rool and Tiki Tong trying to overcome DK island, and of course, steal DKs bananas. But the game starts off like this, King K. Rool and Tiki Tong are successful on kidnapping the Kongs (Including Donkey). DK Island is inhabited by Kritters and tikis, which makes the Kongs very angry. So, they get together and try to figure out how to escape, that's where the gameplay comes in. You must successfully figure out how to escape and recapture DK Island. They can have returning places around DK Island, plus new ones. The final boss is first King K. Rool, then Tiki Tong, then both together. You fight them both atop of DK Island, and your objective of beating them is to use all the kongs (Each having a special ability) to knock the two off of DK Island, and scaring the Kritters and tikis off (Because they see that their leaders are down). Some of my ideas for playable kongs are,

-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-Dixie Kong
-Kiddy Kong
-Funky Kong (I always wished you could play as him)
-Cranky Kong
-Lanky Kong

No Tiny because she's just another Dixie. Candy can secrely escape with the kongs, but instead of fighting with them, she secretly finds supplies and secretly sells them to the kongs. I hope you like the idea, and please, discuss in the comments. :luigi: :daisy: :dk:

Re: New 3D Donkey Kong Game

inb4 someone comes in and expects Nintendo to have actually announced this only to be heartbroken.

Re: New 3D Donkey Kong Game

lol so sorry for that! Didn't think once about people believing it to be true. My mistake. I'm gonna fix it right away!

Make it 3d multiplayer.

Please?

Sounds Great! :luigi: :daisy:

Soundtrack by David Wise, that's what we would all like again.
Also Rocket Barrels, if it is multiplayer, have each player have a rocket barrel.

Definitely David Wise as the composer. I love his awesome Music! Also, great idea with the barrels in multiplayer. :luigi: :daisy: :dk:

Make it so you have even more stuff to collect

Back