Rate these 4 Alt Rosters 0-12, 1 per game. Rate each individually.

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
Alt N64:

Mario Luigi Yoshi Donkey Kong Pikachu Link
Kirby Fox Samus Pit Captain Falcon Ness

Alt Melee:

Mario Luigi Peach Bowser Yoshi
Donkey Kong Pikachu Meganium Typhlosion Feraligatr
Link Zelda/Shiek Ganondorf Kirby King Dedede
Fox Falco Samus Pit Captain Falcon
Ness Marth Roy Banjo&Kazooie Olimar

Alt Brawl:

Mario Luigi Peach Daisy Bowser Yoshi Wario
Donkey Kong Diddy Kong Dixie Kong Pikachu Torterra Infernape Empoleon
Link Zelda/Shiek Ganondorf Midna Kirby King Dedede Meta Knight
Fox Falco Wolf Samus/ZSS Ridley Pit Captain Falcon
Lucas Marth Ike Olimar Villager Sonic Snake

Alt WiiU/3DS:

Mario Luigi Peach Daisy Bowser Rosalina Donkey Kong Diddy Kong Dixie Kong Yoshi
Wario Waluigi Pikachu Chesnaught Delphox Greninja Sceptile Blaziken Swampert Olimar
Link Zelda Shiek Ganondorf Ghirahim Kirby King Dedede Meta Knight Pit Palutena
Fox Falco Wolf Krystal Samus ZSS Ridley Captain Falcon Lucas Ness
Marth Chrom Ike Villager Isaac Sonic Tails Snake Megaman Pac-Man

For Super Smash Bros., you replaced Jigglypuff with Pit? 2/10

For Super Smash Bros. Melee, Daisy gets in? No freaking way that'll happen. Banjo & Kazooie? Are you kidding me? Where's the Ice Climbers? Mewtwo? Mr. Game & Watch? 2/10

For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Trainer is a better choice, and why did you bring Daisy back? Still No Ice Climbers. Or Mr. Game & Watch. Or R.O.B.

I'm not gonna talk about Super Smash Bros. 4, we don't even know the whole roster yet.

Baby Luigi said:
For Super Smash Bros., you replaced Jigglypuff with Pit? 2/10

For Super Smash Bros. Melee, Daisy gets in? No freaking way that'll happen. Banjo & Kazooie? Are you kidding me? Where's the Ice Climbers? Mewtwo? Mr. Game & Watch? 2/10

Rare wasn't bought out until 2002, a year after Melee. Also, Daisy wasn't in the alt Melee roster.

For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Trainer is a better choice, and why did you bring Daisy back? Still No Ice Climbers. Or Mr. Game & Watch. Or R.O.B.

I'm not gonna talk about Super Smash Bros. 4, we don't even know the whole roster yet.

Also I requested a 0-12 rating, you gave me a rating out of 10 for N64 and Melee and for Brawl, gave nothing.

Why 12?

N64 - Pit is nice and all, but I feel that adding him in Brawl is better then him being in all 4. 4/12
Melee - Once again, I think the original roster was better. Meganium would be a bad choice, because it needs HANDS. The other starters don't really fit in. 2/12
Brawl: Torterra is the same as Meganium, Emopoleon and Infernape are the same as Typhosion and Feraligatr. Daisy and Ridley is are odd choices, what would they have for movesets? 3/12
4: Tails? I think one Sonic rep is enough. The last thing we need is another Star Fox semi clone. Also, 6 Pokemon starters? Jesus fuck man, just pick one or two. 5/12

Baby Luigi said:
For Super Smash Bros. Melee, Daisy gets in? No freaking way that'll happen.
Daisy's already in.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Well, that's what Daisy is, so I don't see the issue here.

3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Thats like saying Luigi is just a recoloring of Mario.

No no no no, Luigi is a recoloring with an actual personality.

In fact, in sort of a weird reverse-engineering way Mario is more like a recoloring.

Sakura Kasugano said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.

In fact, in sort of a weird reverse-engineering way Mario is more like a recoloring.

This same thing can be used to describe Daisy and is 100% correct in it.

Sakura Kasugano said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.

This is starting to go Mindless Junk.

3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Luigi has developed a personality that is pretty much polar opposite of his brother, he also has a moveset that reflects it. Daisy isn't all that different from Peach, and she really dosen't have a move that Peach doesn't have.

Shy Guy Forever said:
This is starting to go Mindless Junk.
And I'm loving every second of it. Want some popcorn?

Pittoo (Dark Pit) said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Luigi has developed a personality that is pretty much polar opposite of his brother, he also has a moveset that reflects it. Daisy isn't all that different from Peach, and she really dosen't have a move that Peach doesn't have.
Actually, Daisy is more unique from Peach than Luigi is from Mario. At least Daisy has her own special moves in Mario Power Tennis (Luigi and Mario share an offensive) and Mario Superstar Baseball (although they are decloned in the sequel).

Pittoo (Dark Pit) said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Daisy isn't all that different from Peach, and she really dosen't have a move that Peach doesn't have.

I disagree, sir.

Peach is airheaded and rather useless.

Daisy is sporty and tomboyish.

They both have personalities, one is just more appealing to a lot of users here.

Seems to be the result of the cultural tendency towards hating cultural tendencies like the "helpless maiden" character around here; sort of pseudo-feminist influences, not that that is necessarily a bad thing.

Alright, seriously, when does Daisy ever show being tomboyish? We're told and expected to believe she's a tomboy, but does she ever actually do anything that matches that? The most personality I've ever seen out of her is "HI I'M DAISY".

Vommack said:
Alright, seriously, when does Daisy ever show being tomboyish? We're told and expected to believe she's a tomboy, but does she ever actually do anything that matches that? The most personality I've ever seen out of her is "HI I'M DAISY".

Sakura Kasugano said:
I disagree, sir.

Peach is airheaded and rather useless.

Daisy is sporty and tomboyish.

They both have personalities, one is just more appealing to a lot of users here.

Seems to be the result of the cultural tendency towards hating cultural tendencies like the "helpless maiden" character around here; sort of pseudo-feminist influences, not that that is necessarily a bad thing.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. She still wouldn't have too unique of a moveset though, no offense.

3D Player 2004 said:
Pittoo (Dark Pit) said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Vommack said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
Vommack said:
Baby Luigi said:
Daisy's already in.
As a recolor of Peach.
Actually, Daisy is more unique from Peach than Luigi is from Mario. At least Daisy has her own special moves in Mario Power Tennis (Luigi and Mario share an offensive) and Mario Superstar Baseball (although they are decloned in the sequel).
But Luigi has been playable in more spin-offs and main series games, got his own game (multiple times), was playable in Smash, and has much more character than Daisy.

Luigi was a green Mario but he's much more relevant to the Mario series than Daisy will ever be. Toad is much more likely than Daisy.

Vommack said:

Her voice. Mario Strike Charged.

No offense, but daisy may have a different personality than peach, but she has virtually no importance to main series Mario games. The only other appearances have been in spinoffs. I think she could maybe be an assist trophy, but almost definitely not a character.

64: wtf where is jigglypuff
melee: wtf where is jigglypuff
brawl: wtf where is jigglypuff

also yeah while Daisy's personality is definitely different from Peach's she has almost no chance of appearing in Smash as a playable character (until we get to like Smash 30 when we'll have 300+ playable characters)

Pittoo (Dark Pit) said:

Indeed, why not eleven?

And Daisy technically appears as a recolour of Peach if that counts for anything.

3D Player 2004 said:
Alt N64 - 8/11, the removal of Jigglypuff is eh though this means more franchises are involved with Pit instead, at least.

Mario Luigi Yoshi Donkey Kong Pikachu Link
Kirby Fox Samus Pit Captain Falcon Ness

Alt Melee - 1/11, Banjo and Kazooie is kind of eh for me, having all three Pokémon starters is just silly in the place of Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch are missing which is just really weird.

Mario Luigi Peach Bowser Yoshi
Donkey Kong Pikachu Meganium Typhlosion Feraligatr
Link Zelda/Shiek Ganondorf Kirby King Dedede
Fox Falco Samus Pit Captain Falcon
Ness Marth Roy Banjo&Kazooie Olimar

Alt Brawl - 0/11; I don't really like Meta Knight, Midna is a meh choice IMO, Daisy is a terrible choice as are just starters in the place of Jigglypuff, Dixie is a decent choice though there's still no Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch. Plus the lack of Toon Link bugs me though I'll let that slide, and Ridley is too big a boss in the game, it's strange to have him as a boss. Plus Ness is gone, which deserves no respect points whatsoever.

Mario Luigi Peach Daisy
Bowser Yoshi Wario
Donkey Kong Diddy Kong Dixie Kong Pikachu Torterra Infernape Empoleon
Link Zelda/Shiek Ganondorf Midna Kirby King Dedede Meta Knight
Fox Falco Wolf Samus/ZSS Ridley Pit Captain Falcon
Lucas Marth Ike Olimar Villager Sonic Snake

Alt WiiU/3DS - 0/11; Daisy, all of those starters in the place of Jigglypuff again, Waluigi (despite my liking for him), Tails, Ridley 'cause he's too big, Ghirahim and to some extent Chrom (I'd rather have the Avatar honestly) are terribad additions. Toon Link, the Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, the Mii Fighters, Mr. Game & Watch, and the Ice Climbers are missing, which is really silly though the latter two have yet to have official announcements, but still.

Mario Luigi Peach Daisy Bowser Rosalina Donkey Kong Diddy Kong Dixie Kong Yoshi
Wario Waluigi Pikachu Chesnaught Delphox Greninja Sceptile Blaziken Swampert Olimar
Link Zelda Shiek Ganondorf Ghirahim Kirby King Dedede Meta Knight Pit Palutena
Fox Falco Wolf Krystal Samus ZSS Ridley Captain Falcon Lucas Ness
Marth Chrom Ike Villager Shulk Sonic Tails Snake Megaman Pac-Man

And I'm rating these out of 11 because 12 is lame.

Cirdec said:
Vommack said:

Her voice. Mario Strike Charged.
Her voice is tomboyish...how?

If appearing in Mario Strikers Charged means you're a tomboy, Peach is one too.

Back