Mario Strikers U needs to happen.

Ok but I rather have a unique selection of Teammate characters than one composed of pallet swaps. I like the teammates just as much as the captains.

Some people would love a team of only Yoshis or Toads. I'd like Wario to have a team of only Piantas, and if your roster is real, I'd LOVE to have a team of only Toads.

DaKid said:
Full of pallet swaps.. maybe that's why we got such a horrible roster in Mario Kart 8..
You can say that again at Mario Super Slugger's roster.

Traditionally, there's a team of four characters. One is a team captain, a Mario character. The other three spots are team members, which are Mario species. You need recolors for this purpose, but I threw in Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Metal Mario just because I like them. After all, it is an ideal roster, not necessarily realistic.

Magikrazy said:
Well I don't know how Strikers works with teammates, but I think Bowser's team for instance could be him, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Kamek, and Boom Boom.
Mario Strikers(well, the last game at least, can't speak for 1st) only has 4 players per side.

Vommack said:
Magikrazy said:
Well I don't know how Strikers works with teammates, but I think Bowser's team for instance could be him, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Kamek, and Boom Boom.
Mario Strikers(well, the last game at least, can't speak for 1st) only has 4 players per side.

It has equal teammates as the first, the only difference is that, say you choose Toad, your entire team would be composed of Toads.

Koopalings are at their best in Baseball, where 9 team slots means you can have Bowser, Bowser Jr., and the Koopalings all in one team.

Baby Luigi said:
Vommack said:
Magikrazy said:

It has equal teammates as the first, the only difference is that, say you choose Toad, your entire team would be composed of Toads.
That's only in the first Strikers.

DaKid said:
Baby Luigi said:
Vommack said:
Magikrazy said:

That's only in the first Strikers.
You can make your team entirely Toads in Strikers Charged as well.

Maᴙio said:
We should get the option to include guys like Luigi and Mario in the same team; they have captain attributes exchanged for unique teammate attributes.

Meanwhile, I'd like the new characters to be the following :

Sidekicks:
Pianta
Paratroopa
Goomba
Piranha plant (it holds the ball in its mouth, and it's driving a pipe machine)
Wiggler
Fly Guy
Colored Yoshis
Magikoopa

Captains:
Toadette
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Metal Mario
King K. Rool
Toad (distinguished from other Toads by ornate gear)
Still wouldn't that mean Piranah Plant is HOLDING the ball?

Piranha Plant could walk in Mario Party 3, they could do it for this game as well

supermariofan said:
Maᴙio said:
We should get the option to include guys like Luigi and Mario in the same team; they have captain attributes exchanged for unique teammate attributes.

Meanwhile, I'd like the new characters to be the following :

Sidekicks:
Pianta
Paratroopa
Goomba
Piranha plant (it holds the ball in its mouth, and it's driving a pipe machine)
Wiggler
Fly Guy
Colored Yoshis
Magikoopa

Captains:
Toadette
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Metal Mario
King K. Rool
Toad (distinguished from other Toads by ornate gear)
Still wouldn't that mean Piranah Plant is HOLDING the ball?
No, it spits the ball, just as how Boo and Birdo do it.

And besides, Waluigi and Wario HAVE held the ball (Wario while charging, Waluigi while dekeing).

They should put Mario in the next FIFA game. It's not soccer until they're fucking up the World Cup with Chain Chomps.

Mario4Ever said:
They should put Mario in the next FIFA game. It's not soccer until they're *bleep*ing up the World Cup with Chain Chomps.

Needs more electric fences. Makes soccer actually amusing to watch.

Mario4Ever said:
They should put Mario in the next FIFA game. It's not soccer until they're *bleep*ing up the World Cup with Chain Chomps.
Needs a lack of referees, more electric fences, and more big hits.

Awesome! I love Next Level, especially what they did with Punch-Out!!

Their games feel a little more mature to me than the other Nintendo games. I don't know why, they just do.

DaKid said:
Can you believe it's been 7 years since charge? So far the Mario Strikers series is 1 game per console. It's bout time we get our one game on Wii U. Here's some of my ideas for the game...

It seems like some people didn't like the Charge mechanic to I guess they should get rid of it and go back to the regular ball. Or at least let the Charge Ball be selected if preferred.

I want them to incorporate a MKTV mode in it, or.. MSTV, but this time you can actually make permanent edits to the video, like slowmos, zoom-ins, and camera angles.

8 player Online co-op (4 players each team).
Leader Boards, and Rankings.
Team/Clan support. You'll be able to choose your teams color schemes, and logo (With tons of preset icons, and shapes)
The ability to make and host your own Tournament like MK8.
Stamps for Miiverse Posts.
In-game Accomplishment system (how you'll unlock most stamps)
Lobby and in-game voice chat.

Returning Captains:
Mario.
Luigi.
Peach.
Daisy.
Wario.
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Bowser.
Yoshi.
Petey P.
Diddy Kong.
Birdo (Now her own character than teammate)

New Captains:
Rosalina.
Plessie.
Mii.
Nabbit.
King Boo.
E. Gadd.
Dixie Kong.
Kamek.

Returning Teamates:
Toad.
Koopa.
Hammer Bro.
Boo.
Dry Bones.
Monty Mole.
Shy Guy.

New Teammates:
Waddle Wing.
Goomba.
Spike.
Sprixie.
Whittle.
Pianta.
Tuck (Penguin from DKCTF)

New Items:
Boomerang Flower.
Fire Flower.
Cannon Box.

Also when it comes to special shots and striker shots, each team should have to build a 3 bar meter by doing perfect passes, goals, and making plays. Doing a special shot with teammates cost 1 bar, doing a Striker shot with a Captain costs 2 bars. That way spamming either is impossible and makes you think about when to use it.

What are your wants and characters?
I would like that, but I would find it more fitting for Magikoopas to be sidekicks as apposed to captains.

Magikrazy said:
Their games feel a little more mature to me than the other Nintendo games. I don't know why, they just do.
I guess it's the futuristic sci-fi (rather than the usual whimsical fantasy) setting in Strikers Charged that adds to it.

Magikrazy said:

I like Next Level Games purely for the characters' facial expressions. Exhibit A: Mario Strikers Charged. Exhibit B: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Magikrazy said:

It's definitely more brutal and violent. That's what makes it awesome.

Back