Mario Strikers U needs to happen.

DaKid

Whomp
Can you believe it's been 7 years since charge? So far the Mario Strikers series is 1 game per console. It's bout time we get our one game on Wii U. Here's some of my ideas for the game...

It seems like some people didn't like the Charge mechanic to I guess they should get rid of it and go back to the regular ball. Or at least let the Charge Ball be selected if preferred.

I want them to incorporate a MKTV mode in it, or.. MSTV, but this time you can actually make permanent edits to the video, like slowmos, zoom-ins, and camera angles.

8 player Online co-op (4 players each team).
Leader Boards, and Rankings.
Team/Clan support. You'll be able to choose your teams color schemes, and logo (With tons of preset icons, and shapes)
The ability to make and host your own Tournament like MK8.
Stamps for Miiverse Posts.
In-game Accomplishment system (how you'll unlock most stamps)
Lobby and in-game voice chat.

Returning Captains:
Mario.
Luigi.
Peach.
Daisy.
Wario.
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Bowser.
Yoshi.
Petey P.
Diddy Kong.
Birdo (Now her own character than teammate)

New Captains:
Rosalina.
Plessie.
Mii.
Nabbit.
King Boo.
E. Gadd.
Dixie Kong.
Kamek.

Returning Teamates:
Toad.
Koopa.
Hammer Bro.
Boo.
Dry Bones.
Monty Mole.
Shy Guy.

New Teammates:
Waddle Wing.
Goomba.
Spike.
Sprixie.
Whittle.
Pianta.
Tuck (Penguin from DKCTF)

New Items:
Boomerang Flower.
Fire Flower.
Cannon Box.

Also when it comes to special shots and striker shots, each team should have to build a 3 bar meter by doing perfect passes, goals, and making plays. Doing a special shot with teammates cost 1 bar, doing a Striker shot with a Captain costs 2 bars. That way spamming either is impossible and makes you think about when to use it.

What are your wants and characters?

Well I don't know how Strikers works with teammates, but I think Bowser's team for instance could be him, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Kamek, and Boom Boom.

Yeah I want.
Add the babies.
Though Rosalina and E. Gadd being playable in this kind of game seems odd.

The Babies? I'd rather not have two versions of characters, that's just filler imo.

http://mostlyfunstuff.deviantart.com/art/Striker-Rosalina-301615060
http://mostlyfunstuff.deviantart.com/art/Strikers-Charged-Rosalina-309782169
http://mostlyfunstuff.deviantart.com/art/R-O-B-Strikers-Charged-328860685
http://mostlyfunstuff.deviantart.com/art/Striker-Wiggler-296359870

Sorry, but Plessie would never work. Notice how all the characters have...Feet and legs and hands and arms...fins don't really cut it. I know about Boo and stuff, but Boo at least has a tail thingy and floats so it can keep up the pace with the runners.

Magikoopas should be in the teammate section.

Honestly the only captains I could see working is Birdo, Rosalina, Mii, and Dixie Kong. King Boo maybe, but I dunno. E. Gadd and Nabbit would seem out of place with the game.

I was thinking they should have different goalies, still keep Kritters but include Boom Booms and Sledge Brothers. I guess they would have stats like speed, power and defense.

Also have Magikoopa a sidekick. Your idea of Goombas and Spikes are fine.

Items... I do like the idea of the Boomerang Flower and Fire Flower. I would think the POW Block would be a good idea.

Edit: Wiggler would also make a great captain.

Luma as teammate.
Plessy should be a teammate rather than a captain.
Maybe Noki to go with Pianta.
Maybe Mii should be a teammate rather than a captain.
Also, Lobby In-game voice chat should be optional. On the XBOX I've had people singing while they play Halo. I do not want that for this game.

Pink Gold Yoshi said:
Luma as teammate.
Also, Lobby In-game voice chat should be optional. On the XBOX I've had people singing while they play Halo. I do not want that for this game.

Yeah but if Petey was a teammate then you can have a team of all Peteys and then Yoshi or whatever captain you want.

I do think Rosalina should not be in this, this game is more a violent game (but so is Smash Bros.).

@ 3D Player 2004 Why do you want a Mario sports Mix? I remember people saying that it was not good. Also NDcube has control over Mario party so they may never go back to the old style.

YoshiGo99 said:
Pink Gold Yoshi said:
Luma as teammate.

Yeah but if Petey was a teammate then you can have a team of all Peteys and then Yoshi or whatever captain you want.

I do think Rosalina should not be in this, this game is more a violent game (but so is Smash Bros.).

@ 3D Player 2004 Why do you want a Mario sports Mix? I remember people saying that it was not good. Also NDcube has control over Mario party so they may never go back to the old style.

just because you don't like the game doesn't mean I'm not allowed to like the game.

DaKid said:
The Babies? I'd rather not have two versions of characters, that's just filler imo.

Aw man I'd love to see this

baby_mario_tackles_baby_luigi_by_babyluigionfire-d623xrt.png

Goomba as a teammate needs to happen. I'd quite like there to be more than 5 a side

They should nix the team captain system and just give all characters a Mega Strike ala Mario Sports Mix esque power shots.

Armin Arlert said:
Sorry, but Plessie would never work. Notice how all the characters have...Feet and legs and hands and arms...fins don't really cut it. I know about Boo and stuff, but Boo at least has a tail thingy and floats so it can keep up the pace with the runners.

Magikoopas should be in the teammate section.

Honestly the only captains I could see working is Birdo, Rosalina, Mii, and Dixie Kong. King Boo maybe, but I dunno. E. Gadd and Nabbit would seem out of place with the game.
Sigh.... let me begin..

Plessie has hands and feet, legs. He's completely bipedal, did you play SM3DW swear to God people speak about Plessie but clearly know nothing about him.. or maybe you mixed him up with Dorrie? If not.. then you go on to say Boo is fine cause of his... tail.... what? Plessie has a tail too.

How would Nabbit and E. Gadd look out of place, they have the same aesthetic look as all the other characters which translated well..

3D Player 2004 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Pink Gold Yoshi said:
Luma as teammate.

just because you don't like the game doesn't mean I'm not allowed to like the game.
Well yeah but I am just saying how would you choose that over a Mario strikers game? Have you seen gameplay of Mario Strikers Charged? I sure have for MSM and it seemed sort of bland.

YoshiGo99 said:
3D Player 2004 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Pink Gold Yoshi said:
Luma as teammate.

Well yeah but I am just saying how would you choose that over a Mario strikers game? Have you seen gameplay of Mario Strikers Charged? I sure have for MSM and it seemed sort of bland.

Mario Sports Mix is most definitely not bland! You got 4 games for the price of 1.

I liked Mario Sports Mix, especially Dodgeball

We should get the option to include guys like Luigi and Mario in the same team; they have captain attributes exchanged for unique teammate attributes.

Meanwhile, I'd like the new characters to be the following :

Sidekicks:
Pianta
Paratroopa
Goomba
Piranha plant (it holds the ball in its mouth, and it's driving a pipe machine)
Wiggler
Fly Guy
Colored Yoshis
Magikoopa

Captains:
Toadette
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Metal Mario
King K. Rool
Toad (distinguished from other Toads by ornate gear)

DaKid said:
Full of pallet swaps.. maybe that's why we got such a horrible roster in Mario Kart 8..

The Mario Strikers roster is mostly composed of teammates, those you can replicate them. I don't see what's the issue.

Back