Next Paper Mario game (Likely on Wii U)

I don't see why Shigeru Miyamoto so worried about
having a story in a Paper Mario game. The stories never affected the other spinoffs and said spinoffs are usually storyless something that could make him content enough.

supermariofan said:
I'd much rather have a Paper Mario game that was more story driven like the first three
And I rather not have it like Super Paper Mario or even Thousand-Year Door to an extent. Never really gave a care about Dimentio, Shadow Queen, or Count Bleck.

Lumastar said:
TTYD's story somehow connects all eight chapters is enough for me.

By making you go on one of the most boring fetch quests of all time

I know. That quest is in Chapter 7. You mean the scene in the final boss where it's the flashback kind of scene. Also I enjoyed the epilogue where it showed what all of the partners do after the journey.

Here's the source that it's true:
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/68406/20150520/paper-mario-wii-u-release-date-announcement-possibly-e3-2015.htm

ShyGuy8 said:
Here's the source that it's true:
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/68406/20150520/paper-mario-wii-u-release-date-announcement-possibly-e3-2015.htm

That article is talking about Paper Mario for the N64 ported to the Virtual Console of the Wii U, not a new Paper Mario game. All the article is doing is speculating whether a new Paper Mario game is going to be announced at the E3 or not, with extremely skeptical info on this "IS employee who leaked the news"

Here's hoping that the Paper Mario for Wii U rumor that had been buzzing around a couple weeks ago gets confirmed at today's Direct.

LOL TOO BAD HAVE PAPER MARIO STICKER STAR 2: SUNSHINE SPLATOON HD

Gabriele said:
My idea for next game?

Paper Mario: Colored in.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser reform their alliance to bring back color to their kingdom's/house's/everywhere from the dreaded Color Sucker!

why

The only reasonable explanation is that Gabby is a prophet.

Gabby, just remember to use this power for good, not evil.

Luigi's Balloon World! said:
My idea for next game?

Paper Mario: Colored in.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser reform their alliance to bring back color to their kingdom's/house's/everywhere from the dreaded Color Sucker!
It's funny to see how this idea came to life! It's like Nintendo saw this thread.

Back