Who do you want to be cut

Who?

• Total voters
There's no one I really want to be cut.

But of we're being realistic, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Snake, and Lucas are probably gone.

I don't want Ivysaur or Squirtle back with the Trainer gone, but I voted for nobody because they're not on the poll and I want everyone else to return (though I wouldn't miss Snake or Lucus too much).

(also voted "nobody or just one" but that was a misclick so ignore that vote)

Rob and Snake because I don't care about either of them.

I voted nobody out of personal thoughts. But I know Squirtle and Ivysaur are pretty much for sure cut. And Snake seems to have some grim chances.

I think most characters that are possibly cut do have hope, if DLC is considered.

None really, they're all major characters for a certain series.

I do not wish for any character to be cut at all

If I had to pick, I would pick Jigglypuff.
That said, I would rather see a full returning roster.

I don't really want anyone cut but if I had to choose I'd probably cut Snake. Third-party slots are limited, after all.

Cutting Wario would spare him from the wrath of Nintendo fighters united.

So, nobody.

The one I want cut is my opponent, but only when I play as Marth.

Jigglypuff was always an odd choice in my mind. The only precise reason for his... her... definitely her, inclusion, was because she was the 2nd most popular Pokemon in Japan, only to our obvious Pikachu. Crossing my fingers on her getting cut.

GamesKiwi said:
Jigglypuff was always an odd choice in my mind. The only precise reason for his... her... definitely her, inclusion, was because she was the 2nd most popular Pokemon in Japan, only to our obvious Pikachu. Crossing my fingers on her getting cut.
Not gonna happen. She is part of the Original 12.

Back