Splatoon

Callie said:
that vids been around for over a month and i still havent seen any hackers so idk i feel safe

Hacking is a long progress. I would expect more hacks to be around a year or so.

There are probably going to be anti-cheating measures (like Steam VAC banning if I recall correctly) but, in the end, it's really up to Nintendo's own competence to deal with these,

Well here's hoping that. I really don't want the online of this game to be ruined by losers.

Callie said:
Marie said:
Callie said:
ok finally
this will end all my complaints

so who wants to come join my pro splatoon team
meeeeeeeee
nysic, star, and icicle are the squid squad
but we need four people
I will be the fourth.

I'm a squid mercenary, hire me by getting me a Wii U, this game and a TV and I'll wreck the turf and other chumps, guaranteed.

I want to join the pro squad. As a reserve or a substitute.

I've splatted more than 800 inklings as of today.

EDIT: And I have bumped into Cirdec in Turf War (Moray Towers and Urchin Underpass) 3 hours ago! How was my performance?

Judd said:

EDIT: And I have bumped into Cirdec in Turf War (Moray Towers and Urchin Underpass) 3 hours ago! How was my performance?

What? I did not even realize. Who were you?

Cirdec said:
Judd said:

What? I did not even realize. Who were you?
Justin. I used a Tentatek Splattershot. Was wearing a Visor Skate Helmet, White Anchor Tee and Blue Moto Boots if that's what I remembered.

I saw you threw a Sprinkler in the center area at Urchin Underpass. You're really good.

Threek said:
mfw 18 splats in one match

i love you, tentatek splattershot
i had a dream where this post inspired me to use the tentatek splattershot and i annihilated a ton of inklings

thanks 3k

Some days ago I met a japanese player with these gears:

Gear_Headgear_Snorkel_Mask.png

Main:
50px-Ability_Damage_Up.png

Sub:

Gear_Clothing_Anchor_Sweat.png

Main:
50px-Ability_Cold_Blooded.png

Sub:

Gear_Shoes_Plum_Casuals.png

Main:

Sub:

I want these so much, but it's like 0,0223% chance to get the mask and the shoes with reroll...
While it's 2,78% for the shirt, but the best I did was 2 damage up.

I haven't played Splatoon in like a Month.

I'm kind of afraid to go and play again since everyone is probably at the highest level with top-tier gear and I'm still at level 10 with my basic stuff.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Call me a scrub but I still use the Splattershot Jr. and picked my gear mostly on aesthetics and I don't think I do too bad.

Back