Splatoon

9vfC3xZ.jpg

OPL7qkn.jpg

I think Team Eating is dominating by popularity in Europe/Oceania. It seems that my team couldn't find any players from the other team (which results in a standard turf war against 4 other players from Team Eating). That happened to me many times.

Gamefreak75 said:
oh god bluefin depot and port mackerel are both splatfest maps fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

And Kelp Dome as well, like there are the 3 worst maps, why......

i don't really mind kelp dome and port mackerel too much

bluefin depot is literally the worst though, like, that can just be removed from the map rotation

Cirdec said:
Gamefreak75 said:
oh god bluefin depot and port mackerel are both splatfest maps fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

what

saltspray rig is the other splatfest map...? (unless they actually do switch)

Paul Heyman said:
Cirdec said:
Gamefreak75 said:

what

saltspray rig is the other splatfest map...? (unless they actually do switch)

Huh yeah you are right it's saltspray rig instead of bluefin depot, I always confuse English names.

Cirdec said:
Huh yeah you are right it's saltspray rig instead of bluefin depot, I always confuse English names.

well no; bluefin depot is a map and

...are the EU splatfest maps different than the US splatfest maps?

Man, looking at the Inkopolis made me realise that Team Water Slide is by far more popular than Team Roller Coaster (which I am in). In fact, I faced Team Water Slide all the time, so it must be that Team Roller Coaster is a minority. Only twice do I face a 4 vs 3 with Roller Coaster in the majority. It makes me wonder how much the point difference between the two teams will be. I myself got to Roller Coaster King myself, and my win rate is bigger than my lose rate, so I hope I can make the team proud with that. My weapons of choice were Carbon Roller and Aerospray RG. When I got a team with two other Aerospray RGs and a Tentatek Splattershot (and I use the Aerospray RG myself), we were winning most of our matches!

I didn't mind the map selection. Port Mackerel is very intense where the match could swing both ways, Bluefin Depot has like two arenas in the middle and there's the ever classic Saltspray Rig. I do wonder what the matches would be like when Moray Towers become part of the rotation, since I feel that the Aerospray RG isn't the best here.

Normally when will the results be posted after the Splatfest is over?

Thanks for reading.

Yeeees! Looks like I bet on the right horse (although it helps that I win lots of battles too), so this pleases me greatly.

It would be interesting to see what happens if the scores are tied. Would both teams get the same number of Super Sea Snails between them (average between the winners and the losers).

Thanks for reading.

why does callie's team win nearly every time
people need to realize that it's really about picking callie or marie
and if you're a good person you'd know who to pick

Marie said:
why does callie's team win nearly every time
people need to realize that it's really about picking callie or marie
and if you're a good person you'd know who to pick

Callie is not agent number 1 for nothing.

Back