gotta train my finger muscles

edit: when you fall off the top
and your team dies a lot
thats a moray

moray towers is fucking terrifying, its so high and you fall and ergh
its not great in splat zones since its so narrow

I don't like Moray Towers.

-moray towers is chosen as the stage-

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel that Moray Towers is difficult to sneak into the opponent's territory (they require the use of walls). I think it's a difficult stage mainly because of the size, and people can sneak on you in inconvenient places. I think I like the use of Carbon Roller because the Inkzooka is useful to reach those chargers above the center of the map. It helps that it covers territory on the way down, so that the Inkzooka can be charged up.

Thanks for reading.

idk i like eating and sleeping so i'd probably just go with sleeping because it's marie's side :p

Lumastar said:
Threek said:
I hope this is a very subtle hint at Saffron City returning in Smash 4.

To be honest, this is actually really good.

It's just a reference to pokemon since the game has made references to other Nintendo IP's as well.

Gosh, I still need to try Moray towers. It does look really big but it also looks really fun. Bad stage for rollers, which is why I probably will like this stage. We'll see how much of an advantage chargers have.

Nabber said:
am i the only one who would choose sleeping

I'm completely team sleep as well.

i voted for team sleep

i don't think moray towers is that big, it feels about normal
but i think maybe it seems bigger because good strats mean you have to ink the walls as well as the floor

Callie said:
when you fall off the top
and your team dies a lot
thats a moray

When a bad guy comes and makes you splat
And that was the last second of the match
That's a moray

Nightmare Chica said:
Dear diary: Finding Stargazing so I can give them a Wii U to go with Splatoon.
i already have the console and game, i was giving a copy to nex but thx

>moray towers
>tfw youre put on a team with 4 rollers and the other team is chargers and aerosprays

Matchmaking is amazing for this game.

imma peekaboo you first

also yesterday when i was on moray i snuck up behind a charger who was snipin and nudged him into the abyss
watch your backs chargers

Just played on Bluefin depot for the first time. Easily second worst, quite possibly THE WORST, map in the game. If you're a roller, you are completely and totally fucked in that level.

Back