Splatoon

i don't think I've ever won a match on bluefin depot. terrible stage

Gamefreak75 said:
If you're a roller, you are completely and totally fucked in that level.
I don't play rollers so...

Bluefin's pretty alright for turf war and one of my absolute favorites for splat zones.

i cant stand bluefin in the other modes but its like the only stage i enjoy tower control on
i find in spalt zones its way too easy to fall off when you're securing the zone since its so narrow

also i dont play rollers but ive seen plenty of rollers on bluefin doing just fine, you just have to learn the strats

has splat zones gotten any better because i played it once and avoided it ever since

i dont think its been changed

i always hear people complain about splat zones but i really like it
maybe you just got a shit stage because splat zones only works on maybe 3 stages

In the end I picked Roller Coasters, even though I like purple. Although there's very minimal chance of happening, it would be interesting to see what happens if both teams have a tie in the amount of points they earn. The main ability is Special Duration Up (or Special Saver; don't remember). What's the main ability for Water Slides?

Looks like we have new weapons to try out before the Splatefest too: the N-Zap 89 and the Octobrush! I have a bit of difficulty in getting the Inkbrush to work for me, but the N-Zap 85 was OK for me, so I can't wait to see what specials they came with (don't spoil it without spoilers, if you want to say what they are).

Thanks for reading.

Back