Splatoon

Callie said:
saltspray sucks in tower control its so hard not to fall off
its ok in the other matches though since the narrow pathways lead to tense standoffs

Or can be hell when the other team has 4 rollers (especially Krak-on rollers), because then you're just screwed over. Honestly Saltspray sucks in general and is my least favorite stage to play on.

Can't believe people are actually saying Saltspray sucks when the piece of shit Port Mackerel exists.

Finally got to level 10.
Port Mackerel was my favorite regular stage to play.

I hope this one's more equal than the other one as to make people emotionally invested in their preferences. Even I have a harder time choosing what I wanted (whereas, dogs were an easy pick for me).

That roller coaster kind of look like a tentacle.

Thanks for reading.

why are the people on the rides ghosts

is this some kind of fucked up park where dead squids go

Well the squids dissolve in water, so that's why they're ghosts in the water slide pic; not sure about the roller coaster one though.

I also don't want to know why the water is white...

Nabber said:
why are the people on the rides ghosts

is this some kind of *bleep*ed up park where dead squids go
They look like Cappytown citizens from Kirby Right back at Ya!

also Moray Towers is coming tomorrow.

Cirdec said:
Arowana Mall is easily my favorite stage, because it's so convenient for chargers.

Arowana is not so bad; as long as you're able to get to the top or able to sneak up on the chargers, you got good ground. Ranked battle though, it's a piece of shit that literally is determined by the type of weapon a person is using.

I think my favorite is Blackbelly Skatepark. Port Mackerel is not so bad and I do like that stage, but it kind of comes down to the last few seconds on who really wins, since it's very easy to take over/lose a bunch of territory if you're not on the right side of the stage.

Arowana Mall > Bluefin Depot > Saltspray Rig > Blackbelly Skatepark > Urchin Underpass > Walleye Warehouse > Port Mackeral > Kelp Dome

Yesterday I got to fight on Arowana Mall for the first time.

Arowana Mall > Blackbelly SkatePark

blackbelly skatepark = urchin underpass > kelp dome > arowana mall > walleye warehouse > saltspray rig > bluefin depot > port mackerel

b-b-b-but whens the european splatfest???

Typical. They put Port Mackerel in the stage selection along with the new stage and I have to get that fucking map 5 times before I played on the new stage. New stage is fun, Port is still garbage.

I love Moray Towers but holy shit it's so big. It almost feels too big for teams of four.

Uniju said:
I love Moray Towers but holy shit it's so big. It almost feels too big for teams of four.
they should've called it ridley towers
i like the size, i actually feel like the other maps are too small :P

I love Moray Towers, it's heaven for chargers.

Edit: For Europe, Splatfest is:
"Do you prefer to sleep or eat?"
That's a hard one.

That's what gamers / internet users do. Eat, Play, Sleep

Which is more important to your body? Eating gets the nutrients from food to your body and creates energy. Sleeping makes you feel better and benefits your mind and body. I think that's enough health and lifestyle stuff.

I'll go for team eating.

Back