Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

That was a poor imitation of me on Donkey Kong's voice AND I was being a little... crazy in the head back then with the file names. I always thought Donkey Kong's character select voice quality in Mario Party 4 sounded a bit... tinny, if that's the right word.

Beanstalks scatter the area, but they don't grow out of the clouds; they float slightly above them

Blocks inside Bowser's body look two-dimensional, while blocks in the 3D outside world are 3D.

The rest of the story is set in Frankfurt, a large city in Germany. As it turns out, Taj Mahal is a restaurant in this city.

Sorry for the double post, but I hope you didn't forget dem conjectural glitch titles.

A Clothes Call
Is that a question?!
Let Me In!
Ms. Mowz: Master of Disguise
Tail Fail

Shell-less and weapon-less, Army Dillo magically flies into the air while spinning. The speed of Army Dillo's spinning increases until Army Dillo disappears, leaving the sixth K. Lumsy Key behind.

*shrugs* maybe to surprise the reader by punching them with DIDYA KNOW?!?

Whoever loses is pulled into the Piranha Plant's mouth, and is eaten. If the solo player wins, he/she walks up, looks in, and then laughs.

After Bleak has sustained enough damage, he will go into some sort of laughing fit and then explode (Die Laughing), giving out a [[Bonus Coin]].

It was originally this

After Bleak has sustained enough damage, he will seem to go into some sort of seizure (quivering and making bizarre noises) and then explode, giving out a [[Bonus Coin]].

I like the "laughing fit" one more.

From the Granite Getaway article, before Mario jc fixed it.

[quote author=Granite Getaway]During The Pose The Boulder Drops And Says KABOOM![/quote]

If used (while inside Bowser), Mario (or Luigi) will throw it into the air, where it explodes and restores 60 HP to Bowser.

Level 1: 2 people try to attack Wario
Level 2: 3 jumping people try to attack Wario
Level 3: 7 people forming a circle try to attack Wario

Back