Mario Kart 8 Community (2358-4298-2693)

Princess Rosalina said:
Auburn S said:
Would Thursday or Friday at 4:00 p.m. CDT work for you? I'm horrible at setting up times, so it can be changed if needed.
Not Thursday at 4, but don't call of Thursday just because I can't race that day, that's extremely silly. Friday I'm free, however.
I may do races on Thursday from 12:15 ish to 1:45 ish. I don't have much time on that day.

EDIT: Anyone wanna race now? I finished what I had to do.
I should be able to race today. Something popped up yesterday preventing me from getting on.

I was Sofia, the only girl Mii who was wearing white and had big eyes, in case anyone was looking out for me. After a while, I left and had my brother join. His name was Peter T, he was wearing red. He rage-quit because apparently "drifting made him slow", meanwhile he wasn't even doing it properly and banging into everything.
You people are sooo good though. I can't believe how much I was behind in some races. How close are you guys to three starring everything?
Let's do that again sometime!

Aaaaand I missed everything because it all happened at 1 am for me.

I won't be able to race anymore for a month, I'm going on vacation.
(If anyone wants to break into my house, someone will be there. Unless you really want to get beat up, I wouldn't suggest it.)

Princess Rosalina said:
I was Sofia, the only girl Mii who was wearing white and had big eyes, in case anyone was looking out for me. After a while, I left and had my brother join. His name was Peter T, he was wearing red. He rage-quit because apparently "drifting made him slow", meanwhile he wasn't even doing it properly and banging into everything.
You people are sooo good though. I can't believe how much I was behind in some races. How close are you guys to three starring everything?
I was →★T.♪.★←. I've already three starred everything, but the star rankings don't appear online like they did in previous games in the series.

I enjoyed racing with everybody. :)

Auburn S said:
Princess Rosalina said:
I was →★T.♪.★←. I've already three starred everything, but the star rankings don't appear online like they did in previous games in the series.
YOU were →★T.♪.★←? I can't believe how much you beat me by in some races!
but then again everyone probably three-starred it but me so

wow you guys are really good at this

i keep getting screwed over by the items. i'd say you should make a no-items tournament but that'd be boring

Lakituthequick said:
Turb, get rid of those CPU's. Why'd you enable them anyway?

people kept asking to have them on because the player amount was always too low

Is there any chance that I can join in? I really haven't participated in any tournaments yet, but time management could be a problem if I want to race against any of you.

My time zone settings are ET, in case anyone is wondering.

Back