Mario Kart 8 Community (2358-4298-2693)

Misty said:
Nysic said:
Nope, after 1 it doesn't give you a boost
You said after it appears
What are you even talking about?

Hold the accelerate button immediately when 2 appears in full (no transparency) on the screen and you get the best start boost.

He got banned for a month but he was completely wrong anyway, nysic's post was correct

i dunno when the next game will be

So... when's the next match going to be?

I could probably play this weekend... possibly. Pretty much all of these have been somewhere in the 2-4am range for me so I can't guarantee anything.

Is anybody here willing to race today/tomorrow?

EDIT: Actually, anytime will be fine. :P

well, the checkered flag symbol doesnt mean anything at all other than that the community is open. it doesnt mean people are racing in it

i dont know when ill next be scheduling matches

It's 11:30 pm and I'm not allowed on at this time. This weekend I'm busy, but maybe I'm free for a couple of hours on Saturday. The only time I can really play this week is on both Thursday and Friday, since school just won't end already.

Princess Rosalina said:
It's 11:30 pm and I'm not allowed on at this time. This weekend I'm busy, but maybe I'm free for a couple of hours on Saturday. The only time I can really play this week is on both Thursday and Friday, since school just won't end already.
Would Thursday or Friday at 4:00 p.m. CDT work for you? I'm horrible at setting up times, so it can be changed if needed.
Лакитубыстро said:
You guys always manage to race when I'm asleep.

If anyone is up to this somewhere this afternoon (coming three hours), I'm able to.
That would be at 3:00 p.m. UTC, correct? I believe I can make it.

Лакитубыстро said:
I more meant somewhere in the period of three hours from then. I was planning to go play a little online in a few minutes.

Repost: I'm in the community now. I'll see whether people will join.
I see. I completely misunderstood you, sorry about that.

Auburn S said:
Would Thursday or Friday at 4:00 p.m. CDT work for you? I'm horrible at setting up times, so it can be changed if needed.
Not Thursday at 4, but don't call of Thursday just because I can't race that day, that's extremely silly. Friday I'm free, however.
I may do races on Thursday from 12:15 ish to 1:45 ish. I don't have much time on that day.

EDIT: Anyone wanna race now? I finished what I had to do.

Back