What cutscene in the Mario Universe made you luahg the hardest?

Dry Boner

Goomba
Banned User
All knows that the MAL:SSS games were the funniest.

My all time funniest mario cutscene was when Fawful called Mario "Mustard of Doom!"

I know that SSBM is not Mario universe, but it is Mario-related.

First time I saw the cutscene in SSBM's adventure mode when Luigi stomped Mario and he was like "Woaaaaaaaaaaaw..."

In order to trigger that cutscene and unlock Luigi, Smiddy, you had to jump through the flag pole when the timer ended in a "2". For example, 3:12.

Most people who had never heard of this secret would have wound up discovering it eventually through random chance.

The spelling of "laugh" in the topic title made me laugh the hardest (jk)

But really, there's a lot. I never really "LOL" at a cutscene, but I liked the one from SSBB where Captain Falcon punches the big ROB, and then crushes all the pikmin.

Dry Boner said:
In order to trigger that cutscene and unlock Luigi, Smiddy, you had to jump through the flag pole when the timer ended in a "2". For example, 3:12.

Most people who had never heard of this secret would have wound up discovering it eventually through random chance.
you're right, the first time that I passed the adventure mode, I later unlocked luigi and I though that I unlocked him by just passing the adventure mode XD........ until I see how to unlock the characters on tips
the most funny momenta is when bowletta and fawfull discovers that the princess peach they captured was luigi LOL and XD

1337 Hammer Broz. That was totally unexpected.

Smiddle said:
I know that SSBM is not Mario universe, but it is Mario-related.

First time I saw the cutscene in SSBM's adventure mode when Luigi stomped Mario and he was like "Woaaaaaaaaaaaw..."

Man, that was awesome.

Tanoomba-chan said:
The one from Mario and Luigi Partners in Time when Luigi tries to make Baby Luigi stop crying :luigi:
yeah, it was fun (most of them)

Free Loader said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgTOBUontIY

Case closed.
i just saw it and i was like WTF?

I was dieing of laughter when I was playing M& L PiT. Because it one part where the player goes to the Star gate guy, he says Mario is fat! I was rofl. But I couldn't belived thar Mario didn't get mad. O_O

And also the part where Baby Mario tries to wake Luigi with a hammer. Then Luigi wakes up and gets mad and scary his younger self and Baby Mario, then they start crying. Next Mario wakes up and looks at Luigi, Luigi cries oh no; then Luigi starts to cry. :D

1-Up Shroom said:
I was dieing of laughter when I was playing M& L PiT. Because it one part where the player goes to the Star gate guy, he says Mario is fat! I was rofl. But I couldn't belived thar Mario didn't get mad. O_O

And also the part where Baby Mario tries to wake Luigi with a hammer. Then Luigi wakes up and gets mad and scary his younger self and Baby Mario, then they start crying. Next Mario wakes up and looks at Luigi, Luigi cries oh no; then Luigi starts to cry. :D
you bumped the topic

I loved that part, too. I also like the part where Princess Shroob had the brothers surrounded by her Shroob minions, when one of them (who was really Kylie in disguise) started running around, taking pictures and blasting all the other Shroobs.

The opening scenes from the Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Mario Power Tennis when Wario, Waluigi, and Bowser get owned. Biggest highlight for me ever.

Oh!!! And I almost forgot. You know the Mario Power Tennis right it has Bloopers. :P I was dieing of laughter when i first saw them. My favorite part is when Wailuigi got his leg stuck on the metal door and a cop said stupid. Lmbo

I really cracked up at that opening cut-scene of World 4-2 of Super Paper Mario.
-
Tippi: Who are you really and why are you helping us?
Squirps: That's very simple.... I forgot!
*Mario faints in disbelief*
Squirp: ACK! I have to go the bathroom! *ZIP!*
-
Those aren't the exact words, but its the same basic idea.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
I really cracked up at that opening cut-scene of World 4-2 of Super Paper Mario.
-
Tippi: Who are you really and why are you helping us?
Squirps: That's very simple.... I forgot!
*Mario faints in disbelief*
Squirp: ACK! I have to go the bathroom! *ZIP!*
-
Those aren't the exact words, but its the same basic idea.
That's funny too. :lol:

Back