What cutscene in the Mario Universe made you luahg the hardest?

McGriddle said:
I'm not sure if Hotel Mario counts, but if it does, it sure does make me laugh.

Yes. Especially when its altered.

The scene where Mario was talking with Kylie Koopa after getting chased out of the Koopaseum. Luigi, the babies and that one Shroob were running around in the background. XP

PhilibusterBeetle said:
The scene where Mario was talking with Kylie Koopa after getting chased out of the Koopaseum. Luigi, the babies and that one Shroob were running around in the background. XP
I remember that. :P I just can't believe that the one Shroob didn't notice Mario and Kylie.

Another scene in Super Paper Mario that cracked me up was when Mario first enters Chapter 5.

Tippi: Such a lovely view from mid-air..............MID-AIR!?!
*Mario falls toward the ground*

Re: What cutscene in the Mario Universe made you laugh hardest?

1-Up Shroom said:
Mario said:
There's a lot from PiT that were funny.
And in M&L:SS. :P
Especially in Superstar Saga.

I loved the part in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, when Grodus tried bossing the Shadow Queen.

"Yes, my glorious witch queen... Destroy these impudent fools!"

"Who are you that would command me? What sort of being are you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?!? I thought you were bound to obey the one who woke you! Enough of this prattle! Do as I say!!! NOW! Or I'll send you back to the depths..."

*ZAP*

"You would do well to learn your proper place, slave. No one commands me."

*Zap again*

SolarBlaze said:
I loved the part in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, when Grodus tried bossing the Shadow Queen.

"Huh? What do you mean?!? I thought you were bound to obey the one who woke you! Enough of this prattle! Do as I say!!! NOW! Or I'll send you back to the depths..."

*ZAP*

*Zap again*
Yeah, that was awesome. Grodus definitely deserved it too. =)

Stooben Rooben said:
SolarBlaze said:

*ZAP*

*Zap again*
Now he's just a disabody head.

Definitely the part in M&L:PiT when Mario was talking to Kylie Koopa in the Koopa Desert place, meanwhile in the background Luigi and the two babies were chased by some Shroobs, and then Luigi was chased by the Shroobs while the babies chased the Shroob. It was like an old cartoon where someone chases someone who is chasing someone. It was just funny just seeing them all running back and forth with Luigi screaming while Mario peacefully talks to Kylie Koopa.

Stooben Rooben said:
SolarBlaze said:

*ZAP*

*Zap again*
Even though I like Grodus, I still agree. He was treating his henchmen like crap throughout the entire course of the game, and throught that he'd be able to get away with treating the Shadow Queen like that, too. Also, another thing I find funny is his laugh, "GAAACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!" That laugh has me rolling just about every time I read it. At another forum, I've even had characters make fun of it in roleplays, saying that he sounds as if he's choking.

That scene in "Partners in Time" where Bowser inside Thwomp Volcano gloating about how it would be a great place to build a new castle in. Baby Bowser drops in (literally) saying almost the exact same things. Then the two Bowsers yell at each other for being a copy of the other.

I like the one from Super Paper Mario where M&L leave the house and then Toad comes screaming...................... LOL.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Jesus Freak said:
I like the one from Super Paper Mario where M&L leave the house and then Toad comes screaming...................... LOL.

Especially when Toad says "Go get 'em, Mario... Bros."

Ah, yes......................... LOL.

What's with the huge green font?

Anyway, another cutscene I find funny is the part in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, when Bowser and Kammy thought that a poster of Peach was the real thing.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
I really cracked up at that opening cut-scene of World 4-2 of Super Paper Mario.
-
Tippi: Who are you really and why are you helping us?
Squirps: That's very simple.... I forgot!
*Mario faints in disbelief*
Squirp: ACK! I have to go the bathroom! *ZIP!*
-
Those aren't the exact words, but its the same basic idea.

Code:
[color=green]"We shall Squarp there! It is like warping! Except Squirps invented it!"[/color]

Back