The Official E3 2014 Thread

NSM, I don't think they'll do another 3DS Zelda just yet, since ALBW only came out a few months ago. At least an announcement for it.

Also, your SSB4 list went from most likely - least likely. :)P) and I'm not sure about Ike.

And what's wrong with a MM remake? ALBW might have been a sequel, but name the last time a handheld was not a sequel or remake. The last one is Minish Cap, but the only other one is Four Swords, and both the games I listed have a lot of similarities.

Ulrich said:
NSM, I don't think they'll do another 3DS Zelda just yet, since ALBW only came out a few months ago. At least an announcement for it.

Also, your SSB4 list went from most likely - least likely. :)P) and I'm not sure about Ike.

And what's wrong with a MM remake? ALBW might have been a sequel, but name the last time a handheld was not a sequel or remake. The last one is Minish Cap, but the only other one is Four Swords, and both the games I listed have a lot of similarities.
I disliked the time system in Majora's Mask, so I'd really only get it if there was an option to take it off.

And yeah it probably wouldn't get announced, but it was more of a wishlist than and actual prediction list.

and we like ike

-warioware 3ds
-Armored Core VI
-new mainline Ridge Racer or Ace Combat
-generally flight combat or mech games that *aren't* F2P, multiplayer-only deals
-Microsoft and Sony to rollout their exclusive lineup to help me determine which of the HD twins I should pick up.

New Super Mario said:
I disliked the time system in Majora's Mask, so I'd really only get it if there was an option to take it off.

Then it wouldn't be Majora's Mask anymore.

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:

This.

That's like saying taking the time limit off of Pikmin. That is what made Pikmin just so much of a challenge and made it worth trying to get everything done as fast as you can.

Ulrich said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:

This.

That's like saying taking the time limit off of Pikmin. That is what made Pikmin just so much of a challenge and made it worth trying to get everything done as fast as you can.
Yeah, but the time limit, IMO opinion, works great for Pikmin. Not so much for Zelda.

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:

thirded.

It's Dice, so yeah.

It's funny how people keep saying battlefront II was a battlefield clone and now the developer of battlefield is doing a battlefront game.

Have you noticed this leak?
e3_leak_14.jpg

-Zelda Wii U is called The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare.
-Xenogears: Origins
-There's going to be a next God of War game on the PS4.
-Titanfall DLC
-Forza Horizon 2
-The next Gears of War game on the Xbox One

Dry Troopa said:
Have you noticed this leak?
e3_leak_14.jpg

-Zelda Wii U is called The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare.
-Xenogears: Origins
-There's going to be a next God of War game on the PS4.
-Titanfall DLC
-Forza Horizon 2
-The next Gears of War game on the Xbox One
Also Smash renames

well, the nintendo thing only says the playable games (since e3 won't have access to the nintendo direct where they'll announce the new games)

that said, yeah it's probably faked

Toothless said:
Actually it looks like Nintendo and Microsoft have pretty much the same area.

No, Nintendo's is slightly bigger. I mean, they do look like the same space area, but if you do the dimensions, Nintendo has more space.

Here's another E3 rumour

nintendo_digital_event_games_list.jpg

*gasp* GAMECUBE GAMES ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY MARIO KART: DOUBLE DASH!! ON THE WII U!

the only time I believe rumours is if it has to do with mlp

what would "pokken fighters" even be
also an august 29 release for smtxfe seems pretty far-fetched to me, considering afaik we don't even know anything about it other than the fact that it exists

did you feel that it was necessary to post another 'totally real' leak in every thread that relates to it instead of idk, making a new thread or just leaving it here?

aside from appearing to be a fanboy's wet dream typed in Word, the clincher here is that it refers to the new Zelda title as "New Legend of Zelda" without including anything that indicates it's a tentative title, whereas it lists the "new" Star Fox as "Star Fox U (tentative title)". Unless Eiji is about to go the NSMB route with the Zelda franchise, I doubt it'd be officially called that.

Curiously, it also doesn't list SSB4 as being for 3DS and Wii U in the 'Console' column, and it's missing the exclamation points on Double Dash's official title, but that's just nitpicking.

even though this is totally fake, i'd still kill for GCN titles on Wii U, but honestly who wouldn't?

edit:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
what would "pokken fighters" even be
it's the name of a trademark nintendo recently registered. most believe it could be a tekken/pokemon crossover for Wii U.

Back