The Official E3 2014 Thread

No-Face said:
>new paper mario

yeah it's fake
How does this disprove it? I'm actually expecting this to happen.

You were expecting Fawful in MK8

Sticker Star's been out for little more than a year. I think it's too early for another installment (and even if there were another, I don't see them going back to the original formula).

No-Face said:
Contra(dictory) said:
tbh the most recent one is the most convincing I've seen so far

it makes sense for them not to have the names of new titles, since those are usually saved for the announcements themselves
why would they have the names of all the other new games but the franchises are just "new franchise"

why would they have these sheets anyway i mean there's no point, nintendo's not actually doing a press conference at e3 anyway

they are having their games playable on the show floor, though you do raise a good point

I don't even see how these sheets are convenient. Do they hand out papers with this stuff to everyone and say 'okay guys, this is our conference, meet back in two weeks. don't leak this pls'.

They all look like wish lists.

So, random question. At E3, what would be your "shut up and take my money" game? One that would make you absolutely happy and would make you say Nintendo singlehandedly won E3 because of it?

None. Nothing like that exists for me. Not to mention, someone choosing who 'won' is just a popularity contest.

Purple Yoshi said:
At E3, what would be your "shut up and take my money" game?

The usual suspects:

-Shenmue III (not gonna happen I know)
-A HD remake of FFVI (^)
-And something unexpected I see that makes me insanely hyped (there's usually one game like that in every E3).

Purple Yoshi said:
So, random question. At E3, what would be your "shut up and take my money" game? One that would make you absolutely happy and would make you say Nintendo singlehandedly won E3 because of it?
A true Paper Mario sequel, one that has the same gameplay as Thousand Year Door but with improved gameplay and new ideas and stuff. And depending on how good it looks, a new 3D Mario. Though both are pretty unlikely.

Purple Yoshi said:
So, random question. At E3, what would be your "shut up and take my money" game?
Oh that's easy, the announcement that The Last Guardian has been finis--

One that would make you absolutely happy and would make you say Nintendo singlehandedly won E3 because of it?
oh, you only meant nintendo

of course

how silly of me to think other developers exist and are worthy of praise and my hard-earned cash

Zelda U.

I don't even care what it is. Zelda has been my "shut up and take my money", no matter what style it is. Doesn't matter if it is dark and more "realistic" looking like TP or bright and cartoony like SS, Zelda games are always amazing, and so whatever they do for Zelda U, I'm going to be dying in joy.

That is of course they give us a trailer, and not cheap us out with a photo or something.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Purple Yoshi said:
So, random question. At E3, what would be your "shut up and take my money" game?
Oh that's easy, the announcement that The Last Guardian has been finis--

One that would make you absolutely happy and would make you say Nintendo singlehandedly won E3 because of it?
oh, you only meant nintendo

of course

how silly of me to think other developers exist and are worthy of praise and my hard-earned cash

To be fair, we've been talking about mostly Nintendo for the past 5 pages. But I should have talked about all developers.

What I'm looking for...

Smash 4 stuffs
Zelda U stuffs
Metroid game, please.
More about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire would be nice, too.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Ulrich said:
whatever they do for Zelda U, I'm going to be dying in joy.

What if it's a port of Wand of Gamelon?

With the lawsuit between Philips and Nintendo happening?

Besides, I would probably be really upset, but it would be in HD, so I probably would get it.

But in all seriousness, all the Zelda home console games have been amazing (TLoZ, ALTTP, OoT, MM, WW, TP, SS), and using that knowledge, this game will [hopefully] be in the same ballpark as those games.

Link's Awakening was good as well. Don't forget the black-and-white bleeper!

HEY GUYS/GALS THAT ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!!

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/you-could-win-a-trip-to-e3-and-an-invitation-to-nintendos-official-smash-to#.U36qgXlOWM8

Back