The Official E3 2014 Thread

Fronk said:
most believe it could be a tekken/pokemon crossover for Wii U.

No.

With a scant few weeks to go before E3, I've been contacted about Nintendo's E3 Direct by an anonymous source thanks to my status as a Nintendo Fandom Elite™. I have no bothered to double source any of these claims as the guy sounds totally legit

• Direct will start out with a demo of Teleroboxer 2 for Wii U. The graphics are "pretty good".
  • Nintendo present its new partnership plans with independant Japanese developers. Games announced include Mario Snowboarding by CAVE, Mario Hockey by Platinum Games and Yoshi as a capturable monster for the next Shin Megami Tensei.
  • Retro Studio's new game is announced. My insider source has no idea what it is but promises it will be "unreal" and will "make you kill your unborn children".
  • Nintendo presents new GameCube HD remasters: Geist and Odama, both at 1080p120fps
  • Shemmue III will get a teaser trailer, ending with "only on Wii U"
  • NFC presentation will conclude with the annoucement that Nintendo has signed a strategic partnership with DC and that figures of Batman and Superman will be available at launch.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
what would "pokken fighters" even be
I remember a while ago on GX they had a discussion on a Pokemon fighting game a la Tekken and stuff, so I'd assume that

3D Open World Mario Game in similar style to Super Mario 64 but with Co-op and extremely hard level design for Wii U:

Left Control Stick: Move
D-Pad: Camera
B: Jump
A: Punch
Y: Special
X: Bubble
R: Ground Pound

New Mario Party similar in structure to 5/6/7 making use of Pro Controller/Classic Controller and some GamePad Minigames.

Mario Kart 8 DLC

Nintendo 64/GameCube Virtual Console

New Mario Sports Mix-like Game for Wii U

Glowsquid said:
Shemmue III will get a teaser trailer, ending with "only on Wii U"

Yes please.

EDIT: Although that may cause similar uproars to when Bayonetta 2 was announced.

Dry Troopa said:
Here's another E3 rumour

nintendo_digital_event_games_list.jpg

*gasp* GAMECUBE GAMES ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY MARIO KART: DOUBLE DASH!! ON THE WII U!
Gamecube games on Wii U???

**** yes!!!

Shy Guy Forever said:
Dry Troopa said:
Here's another E3 rumour

nintendo_digital_event_games_list.jpg

*gasp* GAMECUBE GAMES ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY MARIO KART: DOUBLE DASH!! ON THE WII U!
Gamecube games on Wii U???

**** yes!!!
Some of it seems unlikely. I honestly doubt X would be releasing that soon.

But if it's true it seems awesome

I don't see Hyrule Warriors coming at all in June, i'm expecting holiday 2014 at the earliest.

hai guiz so my l33t cousin's uncle's daughter's godfather's coworker got an email from nintendo and found out some news about nintendo's e3 presentation here are some of the announcements

-legend of zelda ocarina of time 2
-newer super mario bros
-virtual boy u (a new console that you wear as a helmet and can play games in 3d and two colors including red and blood orange)
-half-life 3 (virtual boy u exclusive)
-quality of life program (in which you sign up for the regginator to come to your house and if you can defeat him in battle you become the new president of nintendo)
-wii music u
-cdi virtual console (for 3ds)
-new ip where you play as a cyborg ninja astronaut cowboy dinosaur plant that promotes positive values such as submitting to the new order)
-super rosalina bros (platformer coming out 2018 for 3ds)
-flappy mario (mobile app)
-metroid other n (3ds)
-smash bros 5
-untitled mario reboot featuring george clooney as the voice of mario fighting a terrorist organization in south america; for virtual boy u)
-sonic 06 port (virtual boy u)
-wario's dating simulator (virtual boy u)
-call of duty: future warfare (3ds)
-e.t. the game hd (virtual boy u)
-yarn bowser (wii u)

idk guiz i think this is pretty legit and i'm really looking forward to e3 this year

No-Face said:
Hatsune Loki the 45th Sith Dragon Rider of Bag End said:
Cirdec said:
No-Face said:
-wario's dating simulator (virtual boy u)
This needs to happen.
as long as it's possible to date Waluigi
sources say the Wacky Waluigi's Wednesday Workout DLC will be available in the fall for $50 an hour
r_stop.jpg

Ulrich said:
Do you know how easy to type an "official list" on word, print it out, then take a photo from a weird angle to make it look like its leaked?
dude you'd need a computer to do that

who has one of those in this day an age

tbh the most recent one is the most convincing I've seen so far

it makes sense for them not to have the names of new titles, since those are usually saved for the announcements themselves

Contra(dictory) said:
tbh the most recent one is the most convincing I've seen so far

it makes sense for them not to have the names of new titles, since those are usually saved for the announcements themselves
why would they have the names of all the other new games but the franchises are just "new franchise"

why would they have these sheets anyway i mean there's no point, nintendo's not actually doing a press conference at e3 anyway

Back