The Official E3 2014 Thread

New Super Mario said:
I hate things where they force you to mention good qualities of yours
It's because we don't have any :D

:'<

I wonder if that person had watched that Jontron video where he pretends to be Miyamoto and says "BRB making The Legend of Zelda: Modern Warfare!"

I think it was in the Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts review.

Purple Yoshi said:
I wonder if that person had watched that Jontron video where he pretends to be Miyamoto and says "BRB making The Legend of Zelda: Modern Warfare!"

I still want loz:mw to happen

Hatsune Loki the 45th Sith Dragon Rider of Bag End said:
Purple Yoshi said:

I still want loz:mw to happen

*Cough* Hyrule Warriors *Cough*

hyrule warriors isn't even close to being an loz:mw game

I hope you guys aren't taking that list serious. I know some of you are just like "yeah, totally playing too", but it's so obviously a joke list, so don't be trying to dissect it like one of those "leaked" lists.

Ulrich said:
I hope you guys aren't taking that list serious. I know some of you are just like "yeah, totally playing too", but it's so obviously a joke list, so don't be trying to dissect it like one of those "leaked" lists.

its bad when you have to tell people to not take fakes seriously.

Oh, yeah, less than 2 weeks until E3 officially starts.

So, get hype, get your bodies ready, etc.

Ulrich said:

I think literally no one is stupid enough to take that list seriously and nobody has given off the impression of doing so. Every post about that list was covered in so much sarcasm that it was almost visible.

I don't know if this is just an advance warning or if you honestly thought someone that commented on it wasn't fooling around.

Crackin355 said:
I think literally no one is stupid enough to take that list seriously and nobody has given off the impression of doing so. Every post about that list was covered in so much sarcasm that it was almost visible.

I don't know if this is just an advance warning or if you honestly thought someone that commented on it wasn't fooling around.

More of an advanced warning, since I do hope that everyone commenting is just fooling around.

My predictions:

-They will announce the release dates for both Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.
-They will reveal Mewtwo as a playable character in both Super Smash Bros. games.
-They will reveal another third-party character for Super Smash Bros, which will be either Pac-Man or Bayonetta, or Snake's return.
-They will announce DLC for Mario Kart 8.
-They will give more info on Hyrule Warriors and Yarn Yoshi.
-They will reveal Zelda Wii U.
-They will reveal Rosalina's new game or Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
Cirdec said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
same, though I don't want it to happen
I'm not up for Super Mario Galaxy 3, but I'm alright with Rosalina getting her own game even if I probably won't buy it.

Duskull said:
Cosmo the Spacedog said:
Cirdec said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
same, though I don't want it to happen
I'm not up for Super Mario Galaxy 3, but I'm alright with Rosalina getting her own game even if I probably won't buy it.
I don't really like Rosalina, so I wouldn't buy her own game.

Anser said:
-They will reveal Rosalina's new game or Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Eh, I doubt it.

If it does happen though, they better bring back Ice Mario and Flying Mario.

I'm not actively against the idea of Rosalina getting a game because for all we know it could be a good game, but I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the idea.

Back