Mario Golf: World Tour Community

Yeah, though compared to last time that's a fair bit earlier, so it shouldn't be as bad on you. Still, if you'd like it starting earlier I'm okay with that.

Nah, it should be fine. I remember staying up until 3am the day before exams because of a Mario Kart Tournament.

What a horrible idea that was. Still got an A or B on everything but that's irrelevant.

Okay, then, though that reminds me of that time I stayed up revising and playing MK7, and I ended up sleeping through a chunk of the exam the next day. Still got a great score, so it was pretty great.

By the way in case anyone was curious, I did some research and apparently you need everyone in the community to have purchased the DLC courses to be able to play on them. Not a surprise and I'll still be getting the DLC courses sometime this week, but something to keep in mind regardless.

You sure? I think you can set characters DLC playable or not in the community rules, I was apparently able to choose Gold Mario when we played.

Cirdec said:
You sure? I think you can set characters DLC playable or not in the community rules, I was apparently able to choose Gold Mario when we played.

You can use DLC characters in communities with the Quick Search access disabled, regardless of whether or not all the people playing have the DLC. It's just courses that require others to have the DLC.

The DLC courses are pretty standard at the moment, the later ones look pretty good but since only the first two are out I've only played them.

Still fun to play on.

Yeah, I've seen a gameplay video of Toad Highlands and it looks like the Forest Course, but with more Mario scenery. The Forest Course was good though, so I can imagine these would be too.

Glaceon said:
Yeah, I've seen a gameplay video of Toad Highlands and it looks like the Forest Course, but with more Mario scenery. The Forest Course was good though, so I can imagine these would be too.
Koopa Park has a lot of infuriating slopes around the holes, be warned.

We all still playing this in 5 hours time?

I'll join in tonight as well, I'm in the same time zone as Crackin just to clarify.

Yeah, sorry for abandoning this.

As far as my availability is concerned, it really depends on my work schedule, which is never really set in stone. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be good for a few games tomorrow.

Keep in mind, I don't have any of the DLC; I'm waiting for it all to be released so I can get it all at the same time.

Depends on the time whether I can play tomorrow.

Me and ice are in wiki chat right now if you want to use that while we play.

We could try three hours from now again, I guess, since that seems to work for the most people on weekends.

Eh, that's like 1am and I have school tomorrow. a test too. Not sure that it would be wise for me to play.

ah, fuck it. I'll play.

That doesn't sound too bad.

I can probably play for a few hours then use the time leading up to 3am to research for this essay tomorrow. If we do turned play I could multi-task but I don't know which mode you guys prefer.

Well, we'll have to use Online Friend mode to go about this because turns are off in the community.

Back