Mario Golf: World Tour Community

I'm posting so that it shows up in my updated topics and I don't forget.

This game should arrive next week for me. I'm assuming these are just like MK7 communities?
 

Icemario

Star Spirit
Re: Mario Golf: World Tour Communitee

So out of interest, when are we playing?

Crackin355 said:
This game should arrive next week for me. I'm assuming these are just like MK7 communities?
Yes but not exactly, these communitees allow you to toggle your communitee settings so you can basically recycle these as much as you like and delete them if you choose so, even. That's why you're limited to making two per game now.
 
How do I join this? It just arrived and I have no idea where I would enter this code.

EDIT: Scratch that, found it. It was under vs.

I'll play if I'm available (I'm not that great at the game at the moment), I'm usually available 5-11pm Mon.-Sat., 12-6pm on Sunday. (GMT+10) Don't know if that suits anybody.
 

Icemario

Star Spirit
Re: Mario Golf: World Tour Communitee

Mario Golf > Vs > Community Match > Code Search

Enter the code in and from there just say yes and you should be able to join from the Favourites list in List Search from now on.

Not sure when everyone's going to come together to play, but hopefully it's soon.
 
Glaceon said:
Mario Golf > Vs > Community Match > Code Search

Enter the code in and from there just say yes and you should be able to join from the Favourites list in List Search from now on.

Not sure when everyone's going to come together to play, but hopefully it's soon.
I figured it out. Thanks anyway.

I kind of want to play a little beforehand but really, anytime is fine because playing with people > practicing. Playing with others is practicing in its own sort of way.
 

Icemario

Star Spirit
I'm joining the community now, Crackin and I are in the Wiki chat for easier communication during the match(es), so feel free to join us.
 

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Sorry but I can't for the moment, hope I can join later.

EDIT: I can join now if you are still there.
 

Smg2daisy

Work, Save, Study, And Be Professional.
Cirdec said:
Sorry but I can't for the moment, hope I can join later.
That's because he was with me.
Every time when he played that game I was freaking jealous. I don't have this game. I will brag about him and being angry why people can get games easily, why your parents are so kind to let you play video games, why everything is unfair and cried out sometimes without his notice.
So I let him play now bye
 
Smg2daisy said:
Cirdec said:
Sorry but I can't for the moment, hope I can join later.
That's because he was with me.
Every time when he played that game I was freaking jealous. I don't have this game. I will brag about him and being angry why people can get games easily, why your parents are so kind to let you play video games, why everything is unfair and cried out sometimes without his notice.
So I let him play now bye
thank you for being lenient :>
 
Re: Mario Golf: World Tour Communitee

Glaceon said:
Mario Golf > Vs > Community Match > Code Search

Enter the code in and from there just say yes and you should be able to join from the Favourites list in List Search from now on.
 

Icemario

Star Spirit
Re: Mario Golf: World Tour Communitee

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
Mario Golf > Vs > Community Match > Code Search

Enter the code in and from there just say yes and you should be able to join from the Favourites list in List Search from now on.
We're also about to start a game now, so if you're in, now's the time.
 
I really enjoyed that. I'd be willing to do that again sometime soon. Probably not on weekdays if it's going to be done at that time again though, that was really late.
 
Top