Mario Golf: World Tour Community

okay, I'll join someone.

So what time would be good for next time?

To be honest, with it being the holidays right now I could probably easily play a round or two on the weekdays, but I'm still free this weekend if we're doing something then instead.

Eh, doing this on weekdays really messed with my sleeping habits and I'm finding myself nearly asleep during class so I'm going to avoid doing this on weekdays.

I can still play on weekends though, so just play without me if you plan on playing on weekdays.

I'm fairly certain we're getting the Star Pack this Thursday (it's been three weeks again last I checked), so who's up for trying them out this Saturday at 2PM BST?

Of course, if it doesn't they could just be normal rounds but it's pretty likely anyway.

So the Star Pack is apparently being released next week...

Yeah, unfortunately. Somehow I read Trial Tour 4's end date wrong and the three week thing didn't really help.

Come on chat if you want. Ice and I are on there already. We're still playing even though the star pack won't be out.

The last pack (flower) didn't become available for me to download until after midnight when all the tournaments ended.

So I won't have the star pack to be able to play. Also that's a weekday, I have school so that's also a thing I have to take into consideration.

I won't be playing if you decide to play then. Feel free to play without me.

I'm not sure whether or not I could make that. If it was later or on Saturday I definitely could, though.

Icemario said:
I'm fairly certain we're getting the Star Pack this Thursday (it's been three weeks again last I checked), so who's up for trying them out this Saturday at 2PM BST?

Of course, if it doesn't they could just be normal rounds but it's pretty likely anyway.

How about we do this, this week.

It's looking like we might be playing 1v1. We have to try out both the new maps by the way. We'll see if we can do 4, so we can play both the front 9 and back 9 holes.

Back